Golden Globes Fashion 2010 -- Umbrella-ella-ellas

1/18/2010 5:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Golden Globes are all about glitz, glamour, and ... staying dry!

Golden Globes Fashion 2010

It's raining in sunny California this afternoon so the number one red carpet accessory this year is a trusty umbrella.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

PolarBear

Golden globes alright, nice photo Mariah. Took me a while to see who it was.

SugieBear

Mariah really really really needs to be in therapy. First off, she always seems to be high or drunk. I have yet to hear her make a statement that sounds lucid or even halfways intelligent. When she opens her mouth she is always talking about HERSELF. Secondly, she always dresses like a prostitute for high-paying customers. Her boobs always are hanging out or she's wearing a teeny skirt that looks like it came from the Hannah Montana collection. She obviously has some real self-esteem issues.

SugieBear

MARSHA....

The other day I noticed on Oprah's website they were looking for people to nominate people that need a MAKEUNDER. I'm thinking we should nominate Mariah... thoughts? ;-)

South Beach

Sorry TMZ, love you guys, but in your effort to NOT piss of some "A" listers you sold out your credibility.

Sophia Loren on the "Bad" list? Are you crazy?

Julia Roberts on the "good" list? She looked like crap. She looked like she slept in her clothes, and spent 5 minutes doing her hair. The fact that she was doing the last award for the biggest award made it double the joke.

"Most Improved Hair" goes to Nicole Kidman. At long last she has returned to red, and she looks 1000% better and 15 years younger.

trish

Is she preggers? She needs to suck in that gut there Mariah..Damn hooker anyway..

Mary

She's never dressed tastefully and Tommy Matolla is the better off with his beautiful Mexican bride after being dumped by this self-indulgent, narcissistic, and psychologically-imbalanced woman.

k

i am sooooooo tired of seeing nick cannon worshipping mariah carey. ugh. they are the dumbest couple of all time!

Amy

Is anyone as tired of seeing Mariah Careys boobs as I am? Every outfit, every time! Come up with a new look!!

chitown lady

My god....can she ever just cover up her store brought boobs? BTW.
Sometimes yeah have to wonder if she has ANY commonsense or CLASS? As for her so called hubby......He seems nothing but a LACKY! He is only there to SERVICE her more ways then one....such a sad women she is.....

Marsha

Sugiebear,
I'm with you on that one. I'll check out the sight and look for it and nominate her. But won't expect much, because Oprah probably loves her and wouldn't want to hurt her feelings. Unfortunately Mariah is acting funny again, so let's hope and pray that she is not headed for another meltdown. She needs to get some self-esteem and self-respect. She has such great talent, it's just not in the wardrobe department.

tdrury

Granted she has some great looking golden globes.But the way she is always showing them off it looks like she wants someone to grab them and have some fun playing with them since Nick never does.

janalal4

I would run to a plastic surgeon for the fastest breast reduction I could get! Those are just nasty & knock her whole figure out of whack!

Most beautiful ladies on the red carpet? Sandra Bullock, Kate Winslett(as always), Jaime Pressley, Fergie, Penelope Cruz(Thee Most Gorgeous of ALL!!)

Chris

janalal4....Fergie gorgeous???? The best I have ever seen Fergie looks is somewhat attractive. She will never hang on to Josh Duhamel. It's like "Beauty and the Beast"....with Josh being the beauty.

Jessica

I hate to be a woman, and say something like this...is it just me, or is Mariah Carey either pregnant or fat? She looks horrible in that fitted dress. She's supposed to have some kind of rockin' body. Well, I would look way better than her in that, and I'm just a average person. Please Mariah for your sake, wear a full bottom dress.

lolokailey

OH MARIAH CAREY YOU LOOK LIKE SUCH A BIG COW!!!!!
EITHER YOU SHOULD LOSE ABOUT 40 LBS OR START COVERING THOSE BIG FLOPPY BREASTS UP!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5