Joey vs. Jesse

Who'd You Rather?

1/18/2010 4:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Metrosexual muscleheads Joey Lawrence and Jesse Metcalfe tooled around the same event in L.A. on Thursday.

Joey Lawrence and Jesse Metcalfe
Question is ...

Jezzy

David Beckham looks terrible with manicured brows too....

toeknee gee

I would jump on Jesse any time and give him the best time of his life. Just let me know when.

stratus595

I REALLY hope these guys are reading this because they need to fire their stylists. They both look HORRIBLE!

Joey looks like a plastic surgery, over waxed and botoxed drag queen.
Jessie looks like a cross between Dava Navarro wannabe and trailer trash and he is capable of looking MUCH better. We like you clean shaven or a 5 o'clock shadow Jesse but the beard and all is too much.

This is the opinion of 12 beautful women in their 20's in the room so we hope you listen.

Amber Berglund

Joey Lawrence will always be that little kid from "Give Me A Break" (with Nell Carter.) I can't look at him without imagining him as a five-year-old with a bowl cut. That little kid is still there, just morphed into something a bit more muscular and masculine...but still there.

Karen

OMG, this was a horribly hard choice. I am so not able to make that choice... Joey's eyebrown's used to look just like Jesse's. OMG they are both so HOT!!!

colin

thanks james-- wow, I did not know they were only 2 years apart. I guess cause he's been around longer I assumed - huh.
not my favorite pic of Joey -- but he is hot, hot, hot - and I prefer his body to Jesse. We all got our preferences - plus I love his shaved head

TMZBoy

EYEBROWS !!!!

There both soooooooo gay !!!

TMZBoy

I'd rather go with Mo'nique's hairy legs.

the_turk

Looks like Joey has had some work done.

Yousouthernimbredfucks

Eeeewwwwwwwww NEITHER, I'd rather lick Mo'Niques hairy man legs than bone either of those Ed Hardy Addicts.... WAY too Much Douchebaggery going on... ick.

Piero

Jesse works out occasionally at my gym. Good-looking guy but never seems to be in particularly good shape. Worst of all: terribly disfiguring, ugly tats. Not smart. Saw Mario Lopez there not too long ago: extraordinarily well put together, perfect body, killer smile. No ink. Smart guy.

Vicky

Ugh!!! Both these tool bags should be euthanized! Isn't it about time men became men again and give up on waxing and v-neck t-shirts. Metrosexuals are just homosexuals who havnt come out of the closet.

MaryLynne

used to watch Blossom as a teen and Joey's eyebrows were much better looking then, whoa! Scary now!

Troy

I will have to say both...one in the front and one in the back and then we can switch up....both are HOT !!!

Troy

I have always thought Joey Lawrence was fine, and I love his body especially that tight booty, use to make me hard when I was younger, and now that I'm older, he's still got that sexy body and what I wouldn't do to get in that round ass...Jesse is sexy too, when I first saw him on "John Tucker Must Die" when he had on those thongs and that fat round booty got me so hot, I fell in love...so I'd take both of them...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments