'G's to Gents' Star Wanted for Brutal Baby Attack

1/20/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

'G's to Gents' Star Wanted for Brutal Baby AttackOne of the guys from the MTV reality show "From G's to Gents" is wanted by Georgia police for one of the most disgusting crimes imaginable -- the brutal, bone-breaking beating of his infant daughter.

Cops in Cobb County are on the hunt for Markice "Kesan" Moore, who is "accused of breaking both of his infant daughter's arms, one leg, 3 ribs, a collarbone and bruising all over her body."

Kesan -- who is currently on Cobb County's most wanted list -- was eliminated during the fifth episode of "G's" season one.

UPDATE: Cops tell TMZ Kesan has been wanted by authorities since Thursday -- and has told cops over the phone that he would turn himself in.

Obviously, that hasn't happened yet ... and cops believe Kesan is now in hiding.

Story developing...

jen

Some people should never have kids. I can't stand stories like these, I hope this son of a bitch pays for it.

TMZBoy

Lock him up and force him to grow his eyebrows in. He looks like a drag queen out of make-up.

Patty M.

Jack...WTF? How can you suggest that this lump of s**t could possible be innocent? And I see there are those that have asked where the hell the mother was...Damn good question! If she was there she should be fed to hungry pigs as well...those big creatures won't leave anything behind.

WillOTheWisp

If he's guilty, I hope he gets worst than what he did to that poor little child!
I don't understand why the mothers of these infants would ever consider leaving their child in the care of these types of men!!!
There are obvious clues that these men are capable of abusing the helpless babies!!! There’s NO errands or jobs important enough to leave a child in the care of some hostile ass hole!
What are these women thinking?
In ‘most’ of these cases, the women seems to think that their men possess some innate nurturing instinct. NOT!!!
With ethics and morals being toss out, along side of God and the Bible, where do they think these jerks are getting their ability to judge right from wrong???
When you CHOOSE a man with NO Sense of Integrity, you’d better send your children, and your animals, away to a very, very safe place!!!! And, YOU, yourself, have better prepare to meet your Creator!!!
The very essence of a human being who has been hurt, abused or just totally degraded, will cause one the lose their sense of integrity, and a lot of these men have been through hell and high waters, struggling with their own identities; Why then, leave your babies/children in their care????
Where there is no sense of integrity, there is NO essence of love, kindness, peace, joy, and truth! So, how can you expect a man to give what he doesn‘t possess???
I blame the women for failing to protect their helpless children!!
God bless all the helpless!!!!

Bella2009

Oh how I wish we were back in Medieval Times and we could put this

sorry excuse of a father/man in the Stock. After reading many

posts here, I'm sure many of us would like to get our hands on this

monster.

GRT

There are a lot of assumptions being made with out the knowledge of the the TRUTH! One needs to get the facts before judgement is to be made. Kesan did not harm his baby in anyway this I know!! The baby has never had broken arms and if the baby has endured any kind of injuries they did NOT come from Kesan. This baby has changed his life and is life goal is to provide for his child and take care of her.

Phoenix

My ex hurt my children and he is serving 20 years now, it's no joke. I'm glad justice was served, but I think even that was a light sentence.

WillOTheWisp

Let me repeat myself from the previous post on this clown:

'IF' he's guilty, I hope he gets worst than what he did to that poor little child!
What are these women thinking?
When you CHOOSE a man with NO Sense of Integrity, you’d better send your children, and your animals, far away from that man and to a very, very safe place!!!! And, YOU, yourself, have better prepare to meet your Creator, if you choose to stay with him!!!
The very essence of a human being who has been hurt, abused or just totally degraded, will cause one to lose their sense of integrity, and a lot of these men have been through hell and high waters, struggling with their own identities; Why then, leave your babies/children in their care????
I blame the women for failing to protect their helpless children!!
God bless all the helpless!!!!

Michael Jackson's Voice

I just want to say ANY ONE defending this loser and trying to defend him just because he was on a reality show.. you are delusional and sick! GRT! People trying to defend some one who behaved like the thug sissy he is on T.V. are just as weak and sad! This was an infant! His cowardly ass is on the run and he hasn't turned his cowardly ass in yet. I guess he feels it's ok to beat a little baby! How dare anyone on here try to justify or defend a child beater! What if it were your daughter he just beat and broke all her little bones! Go to youtube and look up Little Susie by Michael Jackson... Maybe you will get the sence of the magnitude of the crime he committed upon a BABY!!! GNR you are just a pathetic sick wack job who is in need of dire help... Reality T.V. doesnt make for a good person... you have no facts to support your defence of a childabuser! You are as sick as he is!! Go back under your rock! LOSER!!!

Missy

Anyone who could do that to a baby (& their own child) is a POS! What a looooooooooooooooser!

Tre

Those of you who judge HE MADE A MISTAKE. He is innocent until proven guilty. What happened was horrible but I would rather be him than any white person on Judgement Day.

kris

TRE- He did not make a mistake. It's not like he forgot the babies birthday, he almost beat his baby to death. i cant believe you can bring yourself to stick up for a monster like that.

keshia

punk ass! i could tell he was a punk on the show. for hurting a child especially like that he should be killed. he keeps doing interviews saying he only broke her wrist (wtf). i could not bare to sit and listen to one word he says just brake is wrist and kill the bastard.

Taz

I am so disgusted by him!! I watched on that show, and never thought he would do something like this!! This sorry bastard is going to get his just desserts when he gets locked up! I don't care how angry you get at the mother of your child, you never take it on innocent children!!

Sharon

this is a joke its just to promote his new song and everyone did what he wanted was to repond his daughter is fine

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4