Sen. Brown vs. Rep. Schock

Who'd You Rather?!

1/21/2010 8:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former Cosmopolitan magazine centerfold turned Republican Senator-elect Scott Brown (left) and Republican Congressman Aaron Schock (right) are very liberal when it comes to flaunting their buff pecs and abs.

Scott Brown and Aaron Schock
Question is ...

freedomisnotfree

Watch out for Obama to try and kiss your ass as he will try.

Mar Mar

Should a senator really be showing his pubes? Yeah, I realize the photo was taken before he was a elected, but it shows this guy has a major lack of judgment.
Just totally unbecoming. He should never, ever live this down.

J C

@ 17 Mar.
You must not like Clinton that much then.

buffysmom

Looks to me like they would make a cute couple. My gaydar goes off on both of them.

Trooper Tom

Hey #17 Mar a few pubes are nothing compared to all these other senators with their girl friends and boy friends, pay offs and all the other crap they pull

Reine

Scott is a one good looking dude.

Karen

I would rather see Scott Brown then the late not so great Ted Kennedy!!! Have you forgotten his nakedness on the beach ?

audrey

Wow....so much prettier than Liberals.

ho hater

They're both nice looking men but I wouldn't 'do' either of them. Where's the chest hair? I don't like 'bald'. I like a more manley looking man with rugged good looks....like Gerard Butler(YUMMY!!) Scott Brown looks like he may be hung like a hamster.

linda

Why are you not showing pictures and talking about that skank John Edwards?????oh I know why.....liberal web site....

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Where's the reports of John Edwards admitting to fathering a ba$tard child with a hooker while his wife was bed ridden dying from cancer?

Mary

It doesn't matter who the politicians are today or whether they are Democrats vs. Republicans as, basically, they are all corrupt.

It won't be long before we see the sex scandals surface around these guys and, especially, the father who took Ted Kennedy's seat as his actions with full-page photo spreads speaks louder than words.

Better wake-up people and smell the coffee...declare yourself as an Independent voter and let them all scramble in desperation and at that point ensure you vote with your mind and not that of some political affiliation. Nothing is going be accomplished in Washington, D.C. without coming from the middle (moderate) and any politician who swings extreme right or left should never be elected this year or beyond.

lisa mae magillacuddy

hell, i'd take out my dentures for BOTH of them... that is, if they're clean "down there" (if you know what i mean!) i can feel my lady parts coming back waking up right now!!! HA HA HA

************************************************************

make me SQUEAL!!!! AAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tango

God Bless America !

karma

NEITHER. What is up with the one offering up his daughters to the nation? Does daddy have some secrets? Typical Republicans.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments