Amber Rose: I See London, I See France ...

1/22/2010 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Douchey rapper/fashionista Kanye West loves clothes -- his humanoid girlfriend Amber Rose ... not so much.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

While leaving a runway show in Paris, the attention-seeking blonde showed off her gender by wearing a nude bodysuit underneath her elegantly crass shredded fabric dress thing.

"Yo, Amber. I'm really happy for you, but Rose McGowan's 1998 VMAs getup was the best worst see-through dress of all time."

Amber Rose and Kanye West pictures.

tmzreader

Seriously? Mother's everywhere are struggling to raise young girls to have high self-esteem and values and this sad specimen of a woman is walking around? Kanye, GROW UP!

indesign

Picture is a bit miss leading...

better version here:

Thought her titty was completely exposed...

Darlene

TRASHY!!!!!

Confused

If you wear that getup you might as well be naked. Not a good look...

roxi

a mirror and a shirt...hahaha.....The only thing that comes to mind is..how much?

MZM

this woman is very avant garde*, She is strikingly so, especially paired up with a black man. If you look at the bodysuit,the black webbing, to me..its looks like a reverse skeleton and with her white shaved head and the black sunglasses it completes this vision to me. She doesnt look goth she looks very much like she's challenging death..like she is fearless.

It just really strikes me artistically. The coat she is wearing, I think its awesome especially if you are tall. The coat, I wish I had and could wear. It has an elegance to it, but it to me challenges what is elegance. I think she is challenging what is beauty, and what is grace.

I love what he's wearing especially the scarf, look how soft it looks like the finest cashmere and love his jacket, the color and the texture. He looks really great. I dont know his music, but as a model here I think he looks fabulous!Everything he is wearing it touchable and soft. He's dressed like a velvet teddy bear.

Normally, I like things very classic and I dont like women undressed parading around, but for me this is a very different vision and reason behind the dress or reduction of. I think as a couple they are very bold, at least visually they appear like a very bold duo. They dont look like they are trying to offend anyone. It doesnt look like that to me. Interestingly, they both look like they are being true to themselves as to what they want to wear and feel and look like. They look like they accept each other and have excitement and passion in their relationship.I like the deep level of acceptance of eachothers differences in tastes, background, race, fashion. They dont look like they ask eachother for permission as to what they wear, or who to be and I love that independence that is embracing of the others uniqueness.

I like them in this picture, but I can see where others dont and I understand where people are coming from where they are reacting to how she seems tastless to some.

*Avant-garde (French pronunciation: [avɑ̃ɡaʁd]) means "advance guard" or "vanguard".[1] The adjective form is used in English, to refer to people or works that are experimental or innovative, particularly with respect to art, culture, and politics.

*Avant-garde represents a pushing of the boundaries of what is accepted as the norm or the status quo, primarily in the cultural realm. The notion of the existence of the avant-garde is considered by some to be a hallmark of modernism, as distinct from postmodernism. Many artists have aligned themselves with the avant-garde movement and still continue to do so, tracing a history from Dada through the Situationists to postmodern artists such as the Language poets around 1981.[2]

APRIL

yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

april

Nice cellulite, skankazoid.

Shit

WTF?! BLEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ziggy

The pallbearers should have knocked Kanye in the back of the head at his mother's funeral and let the gravediggers bury him along with her. It's freezing cold and he has on a coat and a scarf, meanwhile his stupid girlfriend is walking around half naked, shaming America in France by looking like a $2 ho. Too bad no snipers were around instead of photographers to put both of these mangy dogs out of their misery.

chrissy

that girl is disgusting and pure trash. I am pretty sure there are laws in some states and countries that consider that indecent exposure.

There are kids in this world you know and they do not need to be seeing people dressed like that. I remember one Halloween I took my son out trick-o-treating and a guy was dressed as a penis, a parent flipped out on him because here kids are out trick-o-trating and he is walking around as a penis.

Some people just have no common sense

Jenny

I think his mom is rolling in her grave along with the kardashian dad.

Nicole

The sad part is, she actually has one of the best bodies in the business and is extremely beautiful. She picked the most unflattering outfit I've ever seen to wear. Look at any other picture of her and her body always looks great.

She's always been trashy though.

Ziggy

Posted at 3:35PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by zzz

Sorry ZZZ, this chick does NOT look avante garde, she looks like a washed up nasty ho bag from the gutter. If she were standing on a street corner, I suspect men would offer her money for a quick sex act. None of them would stop to ask her for fashion advice. There is absolutely no excuse for any woman to walk around in public looking the way she does. She dresses this way to keep Kanye's attention. He's an arrogant attention seeking idiot and she's trying to keep her doucebag man happy and interested.

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?

OK What is the reason for this choice? I mean is she that much of an attention seeking whore that she thinks this is the only way to get it? Or is it that Kanye has some kind of Pimp-complex and insists that she wear stuff like this out in public? One thing for sure... I can't believe they were coming from a runway show in Paris, because obviously 'fashion' has escaped this riduculously crazy duo!