Michael Jackson Executors Want 10%

1/22/2010 6:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonMichael Jackson's executors want 10% of the profits from most things Michael Jackson.

In legal docs filed today, lawyers for John Branca and John McClain asked the court to green light compensation to the tune of 10% of all profits, excluding profits from "This Is It" and profits from the Sony/ATV and Mijac catalog.

Howard Weitzman, Branca and McClain's lawyer, notes that the estates of other big musicians pay out 15 to 25 percent of profits to people who run their businesses after death.

Helen

I dont know if its just me, I am having problems posting on the board
I tried multiple times to get it posted, now I have multiple posts
I APOLOGISE everyone

Brad

Michael, I love you more sweet angel. RIP baby

POWER TO THE WHITE PEOPLE

75. Why are all of Michael Jackson's pictures all blurry all of a sudden?

Posted at 6:40PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by Kathy

BECAUSE THAT IS HOW MJ LOOKED TO THOSE KIDS WHEN HE GAVE THOSE LITTLE BOYS JESUS JUICE AND MOLESTED THEM.

Pat

16. They deserve it, especially with all the work they have to do. NOBODY would do this for free.....They are at least making money
if The Jacksons would be in charge..there would be NO ESTATE LEFT!!!

Posted at 4:15PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by pmiller

************************************************

I AGREE!! I hope Branca & Co continue to make money for MJ's kids.

Helen

@ Alicia Westerberry

English is my third language, I have been utilizing it for 4 years I have been having problems posting so I attempted to post changing user names. Apperantly I overlooked changing mine to my. Rest assured that I use the English language better than some AMERICANS. So please stop being petty. Why do people come here and insult people they have never met?

WillOTheWisp

TMZ, what's up with this stupid ass picture???
You know you have better pictures than this one!!!!
He looks like a damn Alien!
Put this one up!!

MJSoul

These guys were FIRED by Michael Jackson in 2003, What MJ forgot that they where in his WILL, THey Probably sent Dr Conrad Murray to Kill Michael Jackson to keep their names on the Will as Executers, I hate the taste of this.

nan

scum bag TMZ

83. TMZ.. you need to address the issue of the fact you printed a story TWO WEEKS ago about the investigation being complete... and there has been no development. So whats the deal with that?

Posted at 6:34PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by KAYE

And you need to address the fact that you are a psychopath. This is TMZ not the Washington Post. Since when does TMZ run the DA's office? Complain to them wacko.

Posted at 6:38PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by geez

the above posts come from internal tmz'ers, obviously. and so does OhWell and a few others. So obvious.

TMZ sucks with these stupid stores, yeah...like what happened to Joe getting MJ's med records from UCLA, what happened to Investigation, what happened to every other story TMZ posted with no follow-up. Stupid SH!T.

Who cares about this stuff. It's all part of the estate and none of our business. Who cares who makes a claim against MJ's estate, it's for the court - executors to decide if it's legit. MJ has billions, who cares about this BS.

Show us a true story with fact. MJ is alive! Will is up for renovacation (authenticity) in court on 1/28/10, we'll have to wait and see the outcome!

scum bag TMZ

94. branca and mj attys have a facebook page .tmz could ask them questions on facebook .anybody can.if you really think they are taking advantage of the jackson family why not ask them in a polite tone what is really going on .they advertise mj stuff on there too..maybe that is the way the fans can make their voice known..btw too bad the lapd hasnt a facebook too.......

Posted at 7:26PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by fan

I mean, are you frickin' serious. Funny, everyone seems to have a FB page, chief medical examiner, after MJ died, on and on. This is insane. What about client confidentiality. What about Howard Weitzman talking with TMZ about his client's confidential stuff.

I don't get this. This has got to be a joke! If not, the most disrespectful bs i've ever seen in terms of the passing of the greatest entertainer to ever live.

scum bag TMZ

86. TMZ doesn't have to do a thing for you loser who lives here. Get a life and shut up. Rude PIS! TMZ owes you nothing.

Posted at 6:42PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by mj killed himself

F@ck you moron, TMZ is be responsible and post the truth! Not BS stories which have no relevance or truth, or 'troot' as C. Murray would say. They lie and post BS.

For Sure

I posted this on the other site but I think it needs to be posted here too!
Nite all !!!

Gezzzzzz!

The reason why this board turns so RABID is because alot of you take yourselves tooooo seriously...

The fact is MJJ is Dead ....he is Not comming back...! His Passing was a travesty to 1st and formost his family, his friends, then his fans, last but not least the record industry and the Beauty Industry (mainly the garment center).

Instead of turning nasty you should put your efforts forward into making sure his music never dies and by making sure every person young and old learns the horror of Drs. writing addicting perscriptions...

I frankly can not understand why NYC can and does prosecute these Drs. and LA can't seem to even get a license suspended.

Get angry about that and what it is doing to lot's of young stars..be as aggressive with that as you are towards each other and maybe LA will get their acts together...

Not trying to P**s any one off but take a good look at yourselves and tell me if MJJ would like what he sees on here... I think not!

Posted at 7:04PM on Jan 22nd 2010 by Roe50

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/22/michael-jackson-estate-business-hire-probate-court/7#comments#ixzz0dOSGdrCf

gs

Please think about all the babies and children that are suffering
in Haiti right now. They are innocent children who have not
had a chance at life. They are just children hundreds of thousands
of orphans and babies in the middle of this tragedy.

HumanNature

Hey John Branca and John McClain why don't you donate that money you are asking to the Haitian people?????

It's not like you both need it!!!

Michael Joseph Jackson was/is a true HUMANITARIAN, an example to us all.

Follow the "KING OF POP" lead!!!

DONATE THAT MONEY TO THE HAITIAN PEOPLE!!!!!!

MJ's LOVE = WORLD WIDE LOVE