Angelina Jolie & Bro Make Video Tribute to Mom

1/26/2010 6:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Jolie and her brother James Haven have joined forces to release a video tribute to their late mother Marcheline Bertrand -- featuring home movies from 1981 ... when Angie was just 6-years-old.

Marcheline Bertrand: Click to watch
The video, which shows the family messin' around during a trip to Hawaii, ends with a message that reads, "We Miss You Mom ... With Love, Angelina and James."

Wednesday marks the 3-year anniversary of Marcheline's death.

TMZ has confirmed that Angelina and James were behind the posting of the video.

Cindi

Oh please. If the children actually posted this then it HAS to be a publicity stunt. Angelina's a mess. Her brother's a mess. Her mother would be mortified.

kim

that's really sweet!! sooo sad that her grandkids wont get to hula dance with her too!!!!

LOL!

Oh, how convenient this video is when all the rumors about the split are not dying down. Yep, Angelina loved her mother so much that when she knew her mother didn't have much time left, she went all the way to Namibia to have her first biological daughter while her mother stayed in California; unable to witness the birth of her first paternal grandchild. She loved her mother so much that while her mother was taking her last breathe she was in NOLA partying with her she/he girlfriend Holly.
Angelina Jolie is going to burn in hell for exploiting the death of her mother this way. Tributes such as this should be private to share with family, not reeled for the whole public to see.
Jolie if you want to pay tribute to your mother, next time just show pictures of your mother, not your longfaced mug in every reel.

Eric

That's some great video quality for 1981

iFart

I am disgusted that AJ would post this publicly and use her mother's memory to enhance her image just because she wants the pity vote after the breakup. Don't think for a second this isn't what is going on. She's as manipulative and cunning as they come.

w

That made me totally cry my eyes out, I lost my Mom in 2004, she was only 62, and I lost my Dad in 2002 and he was only 55, this video was beautiful and so touching, God Bless you Marcheline Bertrand and God Bless you Angelina and James you made a beautiful tribute.

I wish I can make a video of my Mom but I honestly still cant bring myself to even looking at pictures yet without breaking down.

Angela

I lost my mom almost 30 years ago and I know how it feels, you never get over it. Brought a tear to my eye. And just because she's a public figure, doesn't mean she has to keep her feelings private. It was a tribute to her mother and a beautiful one at that. Stop bashing the girl; there but for the grace of God go you.

samiam56

How touching... the true love of a mother for her children. That made me tear up.

Cindy

very beautiful

Jessica

That's sweet and a wonderful tribute to their Mother.

ntvnat

Wow, not even her DEAD mother is off limits for the exploitative, narcissistic, homewrecking, lying, slut to use a smokescreen to mask more bad coverage.

freedomisnotfree

BEAUTIFUL- JUST BEAUTIFUL

freedomisnotfree

Angie your mother is beautiful just like you

Helen

Angie, we love you, darling
We love you so much
I wish I can comfort you, but I know you must walk this alone
I am so glad Brad and children are with you
I love you, sweetheart
May God bless you, your mom, your children and your brother

jhon09

well i think angelina loves her mom so much...please dont judge her...but above all this controversies we have one goal...to help haitian communtiy.... you can donate via text, phone or through the "Hope for Haiti" Web site,www.hopeforhaitinow.org, for the next six months. Among the organizations who will receive funds from the telethon include Oxfam America, UNICEF, and the Clinton-Bush Haiti Foundation.
for more information watch this video:

any help counts....thanks...