Angelina Jolie & Bro Make Video Tribute to Mom

1/26/2010 6:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina Jolie and her brother James Haven have joined forces to release a video tribute to their late mother Marcheline Bertrand -- featuring home movies from 1981 ... when Angie was just 6-years-old.

Marcheline Bertrand: Click to watch
The video, which shows the family messin' around during a trip to Hawaii, ends with a message that reads, "We Miss You Mom ... With Love, Angelina and James."

Wednesday marks the 3-year anniversary of Marcheline's death.

TMZ has confirmed that Angelina and James were behind the posting of the video.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Marla

What a bizarre world this is! when I read the headlines in a news paper or website I inmediately go and read more of the ones that interest me the most, some other people go a read and watch and comment on the ones they say they hate the most. What a waste of time!

Angelina and her brother were with their mother at the time of her death, and so was her love: Brad Pitt.

Having said that, I found this video a beautiful tribute, gives me a good idea for my mothers next death anniversary...

"Angelina Jolie's Mother Dies

By Mary Green

Update Thursday February 01, 2007 09:30 PM EST Originally posted Sunday January 28, 2007 05:00 PM EST
Angelina Jolie's Mother Dies

Marcheline Bertrand and Angelina Jolie

Eric Charbonneau/BEImages

* Facebook
* Twitter
* Yahoo Buzz
* E-mail

Marcheline Bertrand, actress and mother of Angelina Jolie, died on Saturday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, Jolie said in a statement to the Associated Press.

The 56-year-old Bertrand, who battled cancer for over seven-and-a-half years, was surrounded by her children, Angelina and son James Haven, as well as Jolie's partner, Brad Pitt.

Bertrand, who had small roles in movies including 1983's The Man Who Loved Women, raised Jolie and brother Haven by herself after divorcing their father, Oscar-winning actor Jon Voight, when Jolie was a toddler.

When granddaughter Shiloh was born in May, Bertrand told PEOPLE: "My heart is overflowing with joy with the new arrival of Brad and Angelina's third child. Maddox, Zahara and Shiloh are deeply loved children. They have very kind and caring parents who love and support each other in every way."

A private funeral is planned, and the family requests that in lieu of flowers or gifts, donations be made to the Women's Cancer Research Institute at Cedars-Sinai"

Al

Any of you idiots saying rude things here are complete losers in every way.

This was sweet~my mascara is officially all over my face!

What a beautiful woman, looks like a HEALTHY version of Angelina!

kyla

Beautiful video. just ignore the ignorant people. They can't help being evil. God has blessed Angie's family and will continue to do so

lexus

Beautiful. Please thank them for sharing. I really enjoyed seeing this and something so meaningful that was shared with us. This was a tear jerker for me. This looks like more than a trip to Hawaii. I lived in Maui for 8 years. This looks like Oahu or Hawaii maybe. You can tell Marcheline really loves Hawaii and the culture. It's obvious where Angelina got her beauty from.

Amy

Thank you Angie and James for sharing to your fans this wonderful video of your childhood memories. This way we get to know your wonderful Mom better. It must still hurt to lost her...it must hurt knowing that she's not here anymore especially in times of need. Your Mom loves the two of you a great lot, and rest assured she is smiling upon you from heaven. I just wished she wasn't taken so early, but, as the saying goes good people goes first.

Haters, you have no heart, thus, no right to view the video that was put up exclusively for the loving fans of Angie.

Angie, you are the fruit of a wonderful woman, there is no denying that within you lies an extension of your Mom's loving nature. We, your loyal fans, grieve with you and James.

jane doe

MARCHELINE BERTRAND WAS TOO DAMN GOOD FOR THIS
EVIL, HATEFUL, UGLY, GOD-FORSAKEN PLANET WE CALL
"EARTH". SHE IS NOW IN A MUCH, MUCH, MUCH BETTER
PLACE WHERE SHE CAN BE THE FREE SPIRIT THAT SHE IS
AND LIVE IN LOVE...

earth angel

MARCHELINE BERTRAND WAS WAY TOO GOOD TO BE
TRAPPED ON THIS DARK, UGLY, HATEFUL, COLD,
EVIL GOD-FORSAKEN PLANET WE CALL "EARTH".
SHE IS IN A MUCH, MUCH, MUCH BETTER PLACE
WHERE SHE IS A FREE SPIRIT AND ANGEL.

Alice

That was the sweetest, truly loving thing I have seen. They obviously loved her tremendously, and she doted upon them. Love never dies.

larenburg

Beautiful video, beautiful children - to pay such a special tribute to their Mom...Lovely................:) thank you for sharing.........

julia

BEAUTIFUL VIDEO...BUT I AM SPECTIC ABOUT THE REAL PURPOSE OF THIS VIDEO ?

em

omg,how insensitive are some of you people,
this is a tribute to a much loved lady from
her children that are missing her like crazy,
im very close with my mother and absolutely dread the thoughts of her leaving me and my children,if you dont have anything nice to say,
dont say anthing,you haters really piss me off!your tribute is beautiful,best wishes to you both.

laracroft4521

i love angie she is the most beautiful woman i have ever seen but i didn't know that she was a cute kid as well! love angie XOXO:]

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8