« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Wrestler Accused of Smacking a Woman

1/28/2010 12:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

WWE wrestler Greg "Hurricane" Helms allegedly smacked several people -- including a woman -- before he and Chris Jericho were arrested at a Kentucky gas station yesterday, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Greg Helms and Chris Jericho
We're told several people were in a taxi cab with Helms and Jericho when things allegedly got violent around 4 AM yesterday.

Cops say they spoke to several members of the group who told them Helms struck three people -- including Jericho, a man named Gary Kelley and a female passenger named Ashley Storer.

Witnesses told cops Helms ran from the scene right after the violent incident but returned to the gas station soon after, where he -- along with Jericho -- was arrested for being drunk in public.

Cops say Helms was not arrested for the alleged attack because the alleged victims have not pressed charges -- a requirement for an arrest in Kentucky if the police do not witness the attack.

Ashley told cops she did not want to file charges against Helms -- but Kelley told police he's mulling it over and may go after the wrestler.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jus'sayin

not only hit a women...but than ran like a p*ssy

Jake

Oh, and another thing. Towards the guy who "might" press charges... If the woman was smacked and didn't press charges and you're still thinking about it...tells me you're a pansy and need to get laid, grow some balls! You were smacked not punched or beaten, I'm sick and tired of the human race growing into nothing but balless, pansy, little apes. I cannot stand people who press charges cuz: They looked at me in a threatening way, He called me a name, He slaped me, get over it and grow a back bone, If Helms had smacked me I would have beat the crap out of him. If Jericho had smacked me, I would have smacked him back and asked for a pic and autograph.

Jake

I will agree the running after smacking a woman is worse than the man "thinking" about pressing charges. LOL.

John

TMZ has law enforcement sources in Kentucky? Who? Kelly Berning's relatives?

Whamo

Roid Rage! Anyone who does Roids turns into a time bomb manic ready to go off at any time. It's easy to hit a woman when you have no pecker and shrivelled balls. They're all mad at the world because they can't get it up unless they're touching another man.
It's a known fact that most of these guys are closet homo's skipping around the ring in their undies. Oh Pin me pin me!

springvillechuck

hmmmmm....wonder where the "BIG SLOW" was? not there to cary jerichos weight again...lol come on guys get a life. public intox? that is a small thing for what could have been administered...as a former cop that I am

Makal

The Pro Wrestling or Sports Entertainment business as Vince McMahon is a rough one. Anyone who gets into this god forsaken business in 2010 is stupid and setting themselves up for a live of hell. Don't do it!

Whamo

Posted at 12:11PM on Jan 28th 2010 by Jake

They deserve RESPECT?? Give me a break. You want people to respect someone who is artificially bulked up? Someone who cheats to get in shape? Someone who prances around the ring like a fairy fake beating people up. Story lines that have no place as entertainment for kids? You are a LLLLOOOOOOOOSSSEEERRR! Get out of your parents basement there Nancy boy and get a life. Defending wrestlers, what a twit you are.

springvillechuck

come on guys....do the words escape you WWE (world wrestling ENTERTAINMENT) yes they are proffesional atthletes in the sense of the word, yes they get injured from time too time, when some one misses a que. But they are indeed human. They just chose a proffesion like an actor to be in the lime light. If anyone of you could have the chance to ern 1 million a year just to do theatrics in a ring...you would do it in a heartbeat.

KOOKYPEDIA

balls

TNA WRESTLING

HAHA

ASTRO KOOKY

balls

amber

not all wrestlers use steroids some of them actually go to the gym and work out and dedicate themselves to their careers, wrestling is all for the fans and nothing else they are people also... i have talked to shane (helms) on twitter a few times he is a very nice guy, this is probably just a case of a few too many drinks... and seriously what the h*ll public intoxication is a nothing charge it a slap on the wrist hence the $120 bond come on people stop being jerks and let them be.

Mark

These guys are so pathtic.. There just ass***oles.

nicnak

I guess he thought it was the WWE Smackdown. lol.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments