Miss America 2010 Wasn't All That in 2002

1/31/2010 12:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Before Caressa Cameron was named Miss America 2010, she was an awkward high school freshman at Massaponax High School in Fredericksburg, VA.

Caressa Cameron

There she is ... most likely to become a beauty pageant queen.

Please!

Black men in particular listen up. Read these white racist comments on here about your own people. I say this to say leave them white pigs alone. White people are about to be extinct and from reading their comments its proven they are the devil or just like him. The Devil is always trying to bring people down, (white people). The Devil is jealous of God, and white people are Jealous of Black people.

I mean really just 10 years ago black people had big lips, big butts, and of course our beautiful god given tans. Now look around, you can't even turn the TV on and look at a regular white women anymore. Now the White woman has a MAJOR TAN, BIG LIPS ENVYING THE BLACK WOMEN, BUTT PADS, AND BOTOX. THe white man is the same PIG he has always been. I Could never marry a white man for fear I might wake up dead. Everytime I turn the damn TV on they done killed and chopped up their wives. Killed themselves cause they got fired and killed the whole job. A white man can't handle stress, and is SO JEALOUS OF THE BLACK MAN, why else would he have negative things to say.

WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE MOST JEALOUS PEOPLE I EVER MET. CANT STAND IF SOMEONE IS DOING BETTER THAN THEM. DIRTY PIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ryhan

hell yeah!!

right on, she looks great! good for her!

jim

Too many politics in this competition. She is not beautiful.....then again I am not attracted to black women.

Please!

This my friend is no lie. WHite women age bad such a shame.

Ty

My sister went to school with her, and they called her LaLa! YAY! i love her, she put fredericksburg on the map! whoop whoop! GO FREDVEGAS!

Bunny

Wow... some of you black women are doing your own ethnicity a disservice by publicly showing how stupid you are. Stop it... really. By acting like a moron, you are further reinforcing and validating the white racist point of view.

Please!

Its very funny that so many people are say that this young lady is not attractive. I have seen the white race and many, so many look a hot mess.

Women wear cheap payless shoes to work. Cheap suits. Can't speak well, and after you have spoken with them have more problems than the WHite House. WHite women are over rated, and we know the White Man Can't perform WELL IN BED. THAT IS why so may white women are trying their hardest to find a Black Man.

Black Men don't be deceived, White men Are so envious of you.

Please!

who cares about white people. I've seen how they live just visit the trailer parks.

KitKat

I'm trying to figure out what is exactly wrong with her freshman year picture? She looked like a cute 14 year old to me. I wouldn't even say that she went from an ugly duckling to a swan, because she was never ugly.

At worst, she went from cute to beautiful.

And LOL @ all the hating whites posting about how unattractive she is. A word of advice, jealousy isn't cute.

chalkoutline

She isn't "all that" now.

Please!

50. She isn't "all that" now.

Posted at 1:37PM on Jan 31st 2010 by chalkoutline

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/31/miss-america-2010-caressa-cameron-high-school-photo/4#comments#ixzz0eDUuVQK1

AND NEITHER ARE YOU PIG!

HIDEF

4 yall dats bashin n hatin i bet yo gurl dont look hot n if u a gurl dats pretty much typical 2 be a hater

Bloghappy

and i bes bootiful. i's all fake but that bes awright. i done won myself a title.

moveover

Here's a classic example --- You can take anyone, no matter who they are or what they look like and make them look good if you fix their hair and slather enough makeup on them. It's Hollywood's little secret!

joe

45. WHite people crack me up. Yes some of white women and i mean some are nice looking. But when they hit 30 its over. They are all wrinkled up, looking like dried up prunes. I am 45 and black and so is my boss who is white and guess what, she looks like she is 65 while my beautiful arse looks 25

This my friend is no lie. WHite women age bad such a shame.

Posted at 1:27PM on Jan 31st 2010 by Botox

----------------------------------

Black don't crack. Miss America will be looking 30 when she's 50 While the Kim and Kenya of the world will need botox, plastic surgery, fake boobies, fake ASS, LOL!

Reading all these racist comments doesn't surprise me one bit. White people are so insecure. White male about their little small penis and white women are insecure about their flat asses, no breast, big nose, and pale skin. They have to tan to look as good as Ms. Virginia who has it naturally. Hate on! She WON.:)