Dr. Arnold Klein: Why Do You Hate Me?

2/2/2010 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's longtime dermatologist, Dr. Arnold Klein, has filed new legal papers in his battle royale with fellow Beverly Hills plastic surgeon, Dr. Steven Hoefflin, expressing bewilderment over Hoefflin's intense animosity toward him.

Dr. Arnie Klein and dr. steven hoefflin

Dr. Klein has sued Dr. Hoefflin for defamation, over Hoefflin's insinuation that Klein was responsible for Michael Jackson's death and was the source of the fatal dose of Propofol.

In his legal papers, Klein says, "It is not clear to me why Dr. Hoefflin holds the malice for me that he manifested by stating publicly that I was instrumental in providing the medication that caused Michael Jackson's death."

Dr. Hoefflin - who along with Klein performed numerous procedures on Jackson -- is trying to get Klein's defamation case dismissed, arguing that Jackson's death is a matter of public interest and Hoefflin's comments are protected speech.

Dr. Klein begs to differ, claiming Hoefflin has intentionally done a hatchet job on him.

Random Angel

New story up says Murray will surrender tomorrow. Damn, I really would like to see him arrested LAPD style...it would make for great entertainment!

Random Angel

You know it's me don't play games.

Posted at 3:12PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by ric

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/02/dr-arnold-klein-michael-jackson-dr-steven-hoefflin-death-propofol-defamation/6#c25187632#ixzz0ePZfkA5t

There are two words that the real Ric used to let me know when it was him, what are they?

Chico

LOL I saw your post from last night...I do not know how I got thrown into the mix now with this FB group! I have seen you on here hundreds of times and never even posted to you...now we evidentally are in Coohoots together!!

Posted at 3:12PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by pmiller

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/02/dr-arnold-klein-michael-jackson-dr-steven-hoefflin-death-propofol-defamation/6#comments#ixzz0ePZnPNuX
*************************************************************
That just goes to show how IGNORANT they are. They think they know...and know nothing.

?

I will say it a tad friendlier. keishalee98, people tend NOT to read posts which are written all in caps. It is unpleasant to read - like you are shouting, and not nice on the eyes.
So if you want people to read what you write, you should write using big and small letters.

Posted at 3:09PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by astabasta

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/02/dr-arnold-klein-michael-jackson-dr-steven-hoefflin-death-propofol-defamation/6#comments#ixzz0ePZcIQqC

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE,MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT SKIP IT.

Who Cares reads a wonder

Daddy did you take drugs and kiss little boys.Uncle Jermaine was on the phone and we heard him say bad things.Who is our Mommy?

gs

Hey new board up murray might be surrendering tomorrow

ric

Posted at 3:15PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by Random Angel

F*** You. Am I right?

Random Angel

Posted at 3:16PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by Chico

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/02/dr-arnold-klein-michael-jackson-dr-steven-hoefflin-death-propofol-defamation/7#comments#ixzz0ePadHbyZ

That's too bad, Chico. Ric's cool and it was always fun talking to him, regardless of our differing viewpoints on some things.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

It's good to see you came on board Ric. You will be a great ally against these Jacksologists!

Random Angel

F*** You. Am I right?

Posted at 3:17PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by ric

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/02/dr-arnold-klein-michael-jackson-dr-steven-hoefflin-death-propofol-defamation/7#c25187796#ixzz0ePb6Gfut

Not even close, but thanks for playing!

LOL

Chico

No you're not right you IDIOT. Random, he left. G.K.

Chico

It really is too bad. I really liked ric. Besides the fact that he was HILARIOUS, I actually learned some stuff from him. I hope he comes back, but he was tired of fighting against the fans and the clones.

astabasta

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE,MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT SKIP IT.

Posted at 3:16PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by ?

Yes, that is exactly what I do.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

. Random, ric said he was leaving the site for good last night, and I don't believe he's been back.

Posted at 3:16PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by Chico

Posted at 3:19PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by Random Angel

Are you broads blind? Ric's all over these boards!!

Random Angel

Chico,

I forgot you were here that night too, LOL

Good to Know