Criminal Complaint in Michael Jackson Death

2/3/2010 5:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

dr. conrad murray in courtSources tell TMZ the L.A. County District Attorney's Office has a criminal complaint drafted and ready to file against Dr. Conrad Murray in the death of Michael Jackson.

We're told it's now just a matter of timing before Dr. Murray is charged with involuntary manslaughter -- a felony that carries a maximum 4-year prison sentence.

As we first reported, Dr. Murray plans on surrendering today, so all signs point to the D.A. filing criminal charges as early as this morning.

Dr. Murray is in Los Angeles and his legal team is already mapping out strategy.

Howard Star Hughes

ELF in thier studio owned rental...SOP TMZ was there within secs hidden cams hidden sound&thermal scanning image and sound projections networkzs BIG MONEY boredom build it and THEY will use it and they did have and are Howard Robard Hughes JR`s SON bu jean Peters WE built it all first and they ripped all the tech and are still ripping killin and steal N.Hidden as a hughes`s was is and has2BEE SOP of hughes

Duh

Posted at 7:41AM on Feb 3rd 2010 by keishalee98

My god, Keisha, several people have asked you not to put the caps lock key on and here you are doing it again. Are you aware people are NOT READING YOUR POSTS simply because of them being in all caps? If you want to be heard, if you want people to listen to you, type normally (like this note) instead of in all caps. It is painful on the eyes to read a message like yours, and in Internet do's and don'ts is very impolite. It is the net version of SCREAMING AT PEOPLE. SO STOP IT, PLEASE!

Starla

Hang him! I'll be at home throwing a party when they get this ready

causeiamok

Which "Dr Conrad Murray" are we talking about?
Robert Earl Carter or Conrad Bonnick Murray???
Which is his birthday? Several are listed
Feb 19,1953(age 56),Feb 15,1972(age 37)
and Aug 15,1939(Age 70) or Feb,19 1959
Who was Michael's Dr. "Murrary" or his wife Yvonne Blanche Bonnick Murray

I could go on... but you get the picture.

Howard Star Hughes

TMZ said he was dead way before he was...SO if TMZ says your DEAD your DEAD=MOB holy QWOOD~SS

track

just a thought, but if MJ had been doing this for years, supposedly, and obviously drs. had been administering it to him, why did he die with this one? Obviously it was neglect and anything but good medical practise, pure and simple. Just because he has DR. in front of his name, does not make him immune to the law. This Dr. IN NO WAY did anything ethical. Yes, MJ, would have found another Dr. to do it, IF Murray said NO, but this guy did NOT do anything right, he did everything 1/2 a#*$ed and all for the money, and now its gonna cost him. Throw the book, and make an example out of him!!!

mimifang

4 years? Are you kidding me, so Jackson's death = 4 years of the bad guy's life? That's not right!

sunnymaxx

Finally, the day is approaching. Murray will no doubt cut a deal. In my opinion, he's going to get either loss of license to practice medicine and no prison (probation) or one year (or less) and loss of license. Just a feeling I have. I hope I'm wrong and he's sentenced to the full four years. In that case, I believe after two years he would come up for parole and they could let him out then.

Whatever he gets is not going to be enough for his depraved indifference to a great man.

Machelle

He's a doctor
and he only
gets four years???
Home remedies!!!

Linda

I love MJ and a fan, but Michael had a serious drug problem for many years. They say he had back problems and everything but I have back problems and believe me I wouldnt be able to dance and jump around the stage like he did. I dont think the back was the problem. Anyway he hired doctors alot of times to give him this drug to sleep. Im surprised he lived to be 50. He just picked the wrong doctor this time who didnt have enough experience with this drug. I think it was a accident. Anyway he didnt monitor MJ or he would still be here.I think 4 years is crazy for taking his life.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Posted at 9:57AM on Feb 3rd 2010 by sunnymaxx

I posted this a bit ago in here...but on GMA they had an attorney talking about this case and he said he doubts if Murray will see any state prison time cause it was a "mistake"! Can you believe that??? Why put anyone in jail then?? you could say all the prisoners are sitting because of a "mistake"! I do NOT understand some of the laws we have...you can sit more time for stealing something then you do if you "mistakenly" kill someone!!!

MarkNorCal

All MJ fans should know that Murray will only spend 3 years max behind bars! The fans need to go to his office and picket him until he gets out of America or shuts down his medical offices!

Glendetta

We love and miss you Michael. Prince is correct, we were there for you and will continue to be there for you.

vvssv