« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Serena Williams

My Ass is Second Rate

2/4/2010 5:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Serena Williams is as famous for her booty as she is for her tennis 'round here -- but according to Serena herself, there's another woman out there whose butt puts hers to shame. Take a wild guess who...

0203_williams_tmz_video-1

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

balls

balls

toeknee gee

Who is this ugly, ugly man in drag? He is a lot butcher than my gayest of friends. She puts them to shame, indeed.

DOODAD

That girl won me some coin during the Australian Open.
Thanks Serena!

Simone

I am such a loser that I can't live without being first every day~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sup it up

ass

oprah

"Anna Bely": why don't you f-ck yourself

camaguey

It is simply impossible for this...uh...woman to look any uglier. Seriously. Impossible.

CoachAmyA

They should try a new video from the Trainer to some of the Victoria Secret swimsuit models..called The Brazil Butt Lift from the famous Beachbody companies.

Click on this link if you will like to see more about it

www.beachbodycoach.com/coachamya

Go for the Gold!!

Coach AmyA

Mo

She has to be the ugliest black with the bigest ass I ever saw.

London not England

OH MY GOD...BECKY...LOOK AT HER BUTT....

IT'S LIKE SO BIG, IT'S GROSS...IT'S LIKE "OUT THERE"....

SHE LOOKS LIKE A TOTAL.."PROSTITUTE".....

I DON'T KNOW WHY THE GUYS LIKE HER.......

UGH...IT'S LIKE GROSS, IT'S LIKE.....TOO BIG!

Whamo

I see Kooky, Balls and Simone still have no life. Are these people seriously OCD or something?
Hey guys, your shtick is so f@ckin repetitive and stupid. To top it all off, your responding at midnight, two, three in the morning. Boy are you ever fast and skilful, that’s like cheering about winning a one man race.
Do us all a favour...Come up from your parents basement and put your head in the oven you losers!

totaltv

Her ass is grass

chicken head

her fat ass is disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan

Hey Whamo, comment #15...

The Simone/Kooky/Balls style of commenting here has become so annoying, I've moved on to other sites. After all, how can I love TMZ if TMZ doesn't love itself enough to disallow such trash? I'm not even mentioning the stream of ads from many commenters.

Here is an example of a few guidelines from a typical good site:

-----------------------------------
We value intelligent contributions, good grammar, and not feeding the trolls. Proper use of punctuation, capitalization and time taken in typing will earn you extra points. Ignoring any of the above will subtract considerably.

If you want to comment, show your stuff - make it a worthy addition to the thread. "Firsts!", "yays" and "nays" will be summarily ignored. See Lifehacker's Guide To Weblog Comments for suggestions on how to start.
------------------------------------

melanie

EWW SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments