Charlie Sheen's SUV Stolen ... Crashes

2/5/2010 11:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen reported his SUV was stolen this morning, and hours later it was found on its side at the bottom of an L.A. cliff near famous Mulholland Drive.

Charlie Sheen

Law enforcement tells TMZ Sheen reported the truck stolen from his house early this AM. We do not know if Sheen knew the suspect.

Cops tell us the fire department is on scene, looking to see if there's a body near the wreckage.

The suspect is not in custody.

Police are investigating.

Pookie

Too bad the wife beater wasn't in it!

jane

Was he or the wife the driver that caused the drunken wreckage?

Yea right, like law inforcement hasn't heard that before.

ugh

That is what you call a DUI accident, bail from the scene, and then call the police to report it stolen. (Or maybe you wait for the police to contact you via the registration). A lot of vehicles get stolen about the time bars close...your insurance will cover the stolen vehicle claim. BUT, a DUI is bad for your image, doesn't help when you have a domestic violence case pending, causes you to get a suspended license, and shows a consistent pattern of alcohol related mishaps.

OMG

My boyfriend and I broke up a month ago. yeah.. i'm young ,beautiful,lonely and still
hurting.i maybe need someone to love..still..
My friends told me about -----Agegapsingles.com -----told
It's the best place to meet an older boyfriend or a younger one. ..So i got a username(Anny Bely) there in order to find a new boyfriend.i just don't know if it's right !!!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

ugh

I am sorry Denise, I was so wrong about you.... I thought you were just a money grubbing biotch.... but like my mother always said eventually a tiger will show his stripes.... Charlie is and always will me a druken man-whore.

Heather

Yeah my first thought too was that Charlie was drunk and crashed it then called it in stolen.

becky

If he was in that wreak he would not be walking. I hope it was not his wife... she was released.

Straight Talkin Texan

As usual, where Charlie goes, trouble follows.

wowwee

I suspect that neighborhood is full of surveillence cameras.... If his car was stolen from near his house maybe one of his neighbors cameras picked something up.... :-)

dani

If Charlie was driving that SUV, drunk...he would be dead right about now. I wonder if a body will be found or did someone let it go off the cliff without a driver?! Revenge?!

Inquiring Mind

3. Was he or the wife the driver

that caused the drunken wreckage?

Yea right, like law inforcement hasn't heard that before.

Posted at 9:30AM on Feb 5th 2010 by jane

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/05/charlie-sheens-truck-goes-down-a-cliff/#comments#ixzz0efuvhx0H

Thought the same thing!

Ooooo Noooo!

"Well there's your problem right there-the car has to have the tires on the ground, not up in the air like that. I can put the tires where they belong and buff it out for ya."

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Looks like the racist liberals at NBC are at it again. Let's see if TMZ touches this one at all. Probably not.

barb

Tires in the air, tires in the air....drivin' like a fool with you're tires in the air!! With apologies to Gen. Larry Platt

lmhilly1971

Everybody raise your hand if you don't believe the suv was stolen!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments