Natalie Cole's Forecast ... 60 and Hot!

2/5/2010 11:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking amazing despite her arm in a sling, Natalie Cole could barely contain herself at her 60th birthday party in NYC last night.

Natalie Cole

The Grammy award winner looks fabulous for any age, let alone someone who underwent a kidney transplant last year.

Unbelievable.

ronnie

Natalie you look great I'm going for treatmet as i have hep c and now have to get it better. keep doing what you do ......ronnie

Solaera

Tortured tatas are not hot.

Howard Star Hughes

SHE`s HOT wheres my bonner PiLLS and glasses OH smit I`d do that IF I wasnt the GOVERNATOR dam ROID~SS nothin dwn there NO MO

?????

Okay, she looks good, but no woman over the age of about 40 should showcase their boobs up on a platter like that.

OMG!

I am glad she is doing better but I hope she lays off the cosmetic surgery. She is beginning to look a little scary.
Also, that dress is way to tight at the top.

Anonymous

she looks DISGUSTING. Her boobies look like bowling balls......SO FAKE. Not impressive at all.

J Byrd

I thought she was supposed to be classy? That don't look good at all. Showing her boobs like that only makes her look like a cheap whore. Oh, maybe Tiger was there, I forgot.... Haa!!

Rah-Rah

Lawdy!! Can she even breath wearing that get up?

RJ

ewwww...her boobs look gross!

miss sheree

Dear Natalie,

Just because they make it in your size, doesn't mean you should wear it. You are a beautiful woman for anyone over age 40 but especially for turning 60, however, no matter what size you are, there are some things a woman over 35 should just never wear....case in point the outfit you have on in this photo.

Please FIRE your stylist immediately, and hire whomever dresses Helen Mirren - she is always sexy and classy.

Signed,

Mr. Blackwell's Niece

juschillen

I'm sure it seemed like a good idea at the time (how many of us HAVEN'T done something like that!). But I must say she has a great body. Look at those legs!!

amber

you guys are all mean bitches.

Look at her NECK!

Alabama Baby

As a recipient of a kidney transplant, should Natalie Cole really be drinking? I'm sure someone else would treat such a life saving gift with much more respect! I find Natalie's actions shameful! I have a friend (23 yrs old) who is on the donor list and in desperate need of a kidney transplant... Ms. Cole needs to think before she drinks!!

me

All you jealous haters, f off. She looks great.

pinkkitty626

Ewwww how can you say she looks good!! I'm not even talking AGE here, there are lots of hot looking older women....but those boobs look so RIDICULOUSLY phony! Gross!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments