Jennifer Aniston -- One Hot Mama

2/6/2010 2:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A few days before her 41st birthday, Jennifer Aniston tanned her fantastic body in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

0921-media-removed-britney

Eat your heart out Tate Brad Vince Orlando John Gerard America.

m

Yeah, one hot mule!

danger baby

Let her be. She's very fortunate. She has a nice life. Sexiness, however, is in the eye of the beholder (mannish face, in a few of the pics I've seen). I love her minimalist fashion sense. Overall, I would say cute, not sexy. Since she plays the same character in all of her films, at least you know what you are getting when you buy the ticket.

Chris

Doesn't seem anyone is wanting any of that.

Something must be wrong with her personality or expectations.

LOL!

Wow, it's simply amazing how 90% of the individuals posting on this site about Jennifer Aniston supposedly hate her. So why in the hell are you people here? Obviously you can't help yourselves, it's not Jennifer Aniston with the problem it's you. You should all take your own advice, and get a damn life and stop talking about this woman not having one. You would think, you morons would have figured it out by now.

Debster

Get a grip, you horny toads out there! Don't you see that prominent "L" plastered on Jen's forehead? Yeah, the one that spells L-O-S-E-R.

I'm not that crazy about Angelina, but in comparison, Ang is smart, articulate and gorgeous. Jen is just a shallow, materialistic Hollywood fame whore with a very bad hairdo.

Need I say more?

Bring 'Em Young

It's always been hard to believe her own press releases. Like the recent one saying she had bought John Mayer a Bentley, but since he broke up with her before she could give it to him, she decided to keep it. Why not just tell the truth that she bought it for herself and no one else?

Anthony

Rightfully $o.

Bring 'Em Young

Sad

Can anyone spell: SUN DAMAGE Give her about 5 years and she's in for a rude awakening. No amount of yoga can undo the crocodile wrinkles this pitiful self centered person will have ALL over that body.

Robyn

Have you people lost your minds? This woman looks GREAT!. She is always dressed nice and has a great body, not to mention she has tons of money. Just because she isn't a baby machine you're all hating on her. Jealous much? I don't even like Aniston that much but I can admit she is extremely fit and good looking especially for 41 years old. I see girls in their 20's all the time who are fat and dumpy. Give it a rest! Oh and I think her boobs are real. This is what a body looks like when you ACTUALLY work out pigs.

Just sayin'

Here we go again! Jennifer by the pool. Same old predictable TMZ headline... "Jennifer looks great, hot, wonderful, (add other generic praises here)"
So I just gotta ask.... Which one of the staff at TMZ is she sleeping with?

Just sayin'

Anyone looks good from a distance! DUH!

Just sayin'

She doesn't look good for her age. I saw a preview at the theater for her old, er, I mean "New" movie coming out and she looked OLD! Her face is so saggy and wrinkled and just plain tired looking. I never noticed it before but up on that big screen you can really see how speedily she is aging. And, I might add, her nose looks HUGE!

bobbyozone

104. Everyone knows "Frigid Bitches" are just a myth. The truth is guys just arent that into sex and money.

Posted at 4:14AM on Feb 7th 2010 by Master Johnson
------------------------------------------------------
i'm laughing over that one.

it would be tough, but i'd really work at it i could force myself to start liking her money and having sex with her. i'm serious, it'd really be a hardship for me. i'd have to give up my 100 year old shack in the woods, and moonshine still.

but, i suppose if she'd tend my pot plants, and was willing to clean and cook fish and fowl, and wash my hunting dogs, i'd do her.

Just sayin'

To all the Jennifer Lovers out there:

It would appear you all have some need to console yourselves with the mind frame of "If they don't like her they must be Angelina fans, are jealous, are the same poster (quite impossible seeing as how there are so many who are expressing dislike for Aniston on this post and others) etc. etc.

For some reason you can't seem to just accept the fact that WE THINK HER MOVIES AND ACTING ARE STALE AND REPETITIOUS! When they say she is boring it's because we find her movies boring. We just plain don't care for her. We are not making up reasons as to WHY YOU like her (she is cute, not overtly sexual or voluptuous, so there is no reason to feel threatened by her and when you watch a movie with her in it you are not sitting there wondering if your husband/boyfriend has a boner).

Just because YOU see her as attractive doesn't mean everyone else will so get over it.