Beyonce Stomachs Herself in the Morning

2/9/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Even with no makeup, a bed head weave and a sleepy face, Beyonce still looks better than you when she wakes up in the morning.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

The 28-year-old pop diva greeted her fans from her hotel balcony in Rio on Monday.

No word when she'll get to greet her father's alleged illegitimate child.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

hoxy23

HEY, SPEAKING OF WEAVES...WHO NEEDS WEAVES ANYWAY!? LEARNING HOW TO STRAIGHTEN YOUR HAIR! IT'S MUCH MORE NATURAL :-)

Nett

Dam that bitch is ugly!

Canajun,Eh!

Speak for yourself, TMZ. You have no idea how good I look when I roll out of bed...

really now

Why is she lifting her t-shirt up ?

JaxJaguars

WTF is wrong with her thumb???? Looks alienesque.

Kitty

How the heck do you know what I look like when I roll out of bed? Keep your personal comments to yourself TMZ. Or should I now call you Perez Hilton?

R

It would be a nice change to see her with t-shirt down because she does not have to prove the world she is sexy. Who goes to bed with a shirt rolled in a knot? Why do she always have to be half naked or sexy all the time?

zoemayne

SHEEEEEEEEEEEE NOT 28!!!! SHE HAS TO BE IN HER 30'S.

that.is.all

LMAO...Beyonce sleeps with that crap hair glued to her head at night.

TMZ standards are pretty low nowadays, I'm positive I look a thousand times better than that when I wake up. Besides, I have real hair.

Mo

She looks just like anyone else. Can't even tell who she is. Without make up she is butt ugly

HUNNA

It does'nt look like a whole T-shirt it looks like she's trying to hold it down before she gives us somtehing to really talk about, and I've been saying for years that girls older than she says she is but she still looks okay without make-up.

John

No one looks better than Carolyn Fenton in the morning. She's a hottie! Can't believe she isn't married. Damn!

Kristen

I'm sure 99.9% of the negative comments are from females... Anyways.. It's nice to know there are still world famous celebrities who are humble enough to appreciate their fans an realize without fans they would be regular joes.

moonwalker

Really tmz, how do you all know how others look when they wake up in the morning? Beyonce wears a weave in her hair and tons of make-up to look beautiful. Without that make-up, weave, etc., she is butt ugly. And she looks alot older than 28. She ain't all that.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments