Kerrigan Family: Medical Examiner Is Full of It

2/9/2010 5:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kerrigan FamilyNancy Kerrigan's family is lashing out at the Medical Examiner who ruled Dan Kerrigan's death a homicide ... according to the family's attorney.

The lawyer, Tracy Miner, says "The Kerrigan family is extremely disappointed that the medical examiner would release a cause of death without having all of the relevant facts. We believe this finding to be premature and inaccurate."

The Kerrigans are also standing by Nancy's brother Mark -- who was arrested and charged with assault and battery and could now face more serious charges -- saying, "The Kerrigan family does not blame anyone for the unfortunate death of Dan Kerrigan, who had a pre-existing heart condition."

The M.E. ruled Daniel died from cardiac dysrhythmia after suffering a neck injury during the struggle with his son.

mrez golucky

Yikes! Help!

Darlene

Thats a shame!!!!

causeiamok

Oh you know those medical examiners ~cough~ Dr. Michael Baden.
They'll say and do anything.

What is one to beLIEve???

hahahaha!

Megan

It's a real shame when a person with no medical knowledge what so ever thinks they know more then the M.E. who performed the autopsy on their dad. They are in denial. The doctor presented the findings and now they refuse to believe that what he said is true. Its pretty sad when they are trying to protect the one person who cause this mans death.

C_IL

Forget the knee, someone must have injured their heads! Shameful!!!

Vonn

The Kerrrigan family is disappointed that their son is responsible for their dads death. He did it!!!

GGG

"4. Stupid. The guy throttled his dad, fractured cartilage if this was a stranger there would be NO question of assault with death resulting. I get that they want to stand by family but this guy is a menace and has been in trouble for assault before. If they try and get this swept under the rug this guy might kill someone elses family member. "

Thank you #4, my thoughts exactly! Keep this guy off the streets to prevent any future heart ache. The Karrigan's are not doctors, I would tend to side with a professional medical examiner. He/she is the one who has seen the damage and has the authority to reach the conclusion.

John

Nancy is a moron. There is damage there and the Dr saw it. Give it up the whole world isn't out to get you.

Karen

As the earlier poster said, if a stranger had come into the house and done this to the father, the family would be insisting on the homicide charge. A sad, but classic, case of a family enabling a troubled, addicted son.

dr cyclops

when did she get a medical degree..these people make me sick..they should have just put him at the bottem of the steps..poured some beer on him and said geez dads drunk again and fell..okay lets go collect the insurance and partyyyyyy

go team murry ..I feel your pain

Sammy

Years ago when Nancy was clubbed in the leg boy that was a terrible thing now the table has turned and her brother is possibly responsible for her fathers death but thats ok.

Howard Star Hughes

I remember once..me and my wife were walking around the lake in the winter time,so we see this coat under the ice.IT turns out that there was a person in that coat(A RED COAT) and that poor guy was run into the lake by some thugs and he had a disablity-But they never called it a murder...I knew it from the start and told the wife to ziplip it or one of us would be next.True story homes lake lincoln ne..you can check it in the press....anyhow I can`t get that pix from my head but at least I know I would have died defending if I had too.

Brenda

There are in shock and protecting their family member. I would probably do the same. Sad, sad, sad!

Sharon

Why are they protecting the man that killed their father?????? Lets face it, he was choking his father because he couldn't use the phone...... GET A GRIP PEOPLE.... HE KILLED HIS FATHER!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments