Dr. Conrad Murray -- Back to Work

2/10/2010 5:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray went back to work at his Las Vegas doctor's office today -- but if you're in the market for a heavy sedative ... this is probably not the place to go.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

Murray is free on $75,000 bail after being charged for involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson -- one of the conditions of his freedom is that he's prohibited from administering powerful anesthetics ... including Propofol.

nan

i think if i lived around there i would be picketing his office...is this the british reality series people taking these pictures...and who would go to this quack ..probably a national enquirer reporter...i would not let this ass take my temp

benchmark

How TALL is this dude?

Linda Lovelest

* The good Doc is being paid big $$$$ to subject himself to all this ridicule and danger.

sunnymaxx

who paid the bail? anyone know how this works? i see all kinds of insane bail numbers, and somehow people always manage to make bail? please explain.

Posted at 4:20PM on Feb 10th 2010 by danger baby

----------------------
danger baby, this is the way I believe it's done. People go to a bailbondsman and put up collateral, i.e. house. The bailbondsman pays the bail and charges the accused a certain percentage as his fee. If the accused flees, they lose their collateral. If the accused stays until the case is over, whether guilty or not guilty, then the bail is returned to the bailbondsman.

sunnymaxx

* Yeah..right...go hand out autopsy reports at the clinics door.

The world is waiting and holding it's breath to see MJfanatic fans being arrested.

roflmao....

Posted at 4:43PM on Feb 10th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

-----------------------
Why would I be arrested if I'm standing outside his building? People hand out flyers all over the place. If anything, I would be told to move away. I can't see them taking me out in handcuffs. They didn't ever do that for Murray.

blubabiecutie28

OMG I HOPE SOME1 KILL HIS AZZ..I MEAN HE GOES AROUND STILL WORKING LIKE NOTHING EVER HAPPEN??I SWEAR I THINK IT WAS A SETUP TO GET MICHAEL MURDERED...CANT YOU DUMMIES SEE THAT?

Linda Lovelest

* Why hasn't Conrad's booking mugshot been posted online?

sunnymaxx

Did you notice only three of his patients showed up on Dateline to support him? Two of them looked like he chose them out of a local McDonalds.

Posted at 3:55PM on Feb 10th 2010 by WillOTheWisp
-----------------
LOL!! Their fee? A hamburger.

Marissa

The only thing that man is guilty of is not saying "No" to a very rich drug addict. Should there be repercussions? Yes. Is he a murderer? No. Manslaughter is kind of pushing it, too.

susie

Tellit, in the autopsy records I read MJ was on the floor before the 911 call. But I remember the bodyguard saying: "He's on the bed" while talking to the 911 operator.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

48. How TALL is this dude?

Posted at 4:47PM on Feb 10th 2010 by scribbler

6 foot 5...

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

53. * Why hasn't Conrad's booking mugshot been posted online?

Posted at 4:53PM on Feb 10th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/10/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-work-las-vegas/4#c25400020#ixzz0fAmYn7iS

Not legal to do in the state of California! Michaels was not a real one that they showed....Harvey said this one day on live!

sunnymaxx

That cheap sign that says "Family Doctor," someone should cover the word "Doctor" and put the word "Murderer" instead.

After reading the autopsy report at Smoking Gun, I am even MORE appalled at Murray behavior that night. If the way he acted is not depraved indifference, I don't know what is.

I know that I'm a perfectionist in my job. Sometimes I drive myself crazy with perfectionism when it come to my profession. I also know that certain things I spend extra care and time on, people probably don't even notice, but I do it anyway just to do it right. That's one reason why I can't wrap my mind around all the things that Murray should have done that night that he didn't. He wasn't dealing with paperwork, he was dealing with a HUMAN BEING for goodness sake. He has to be one sick individual to be so careless with a life.

sunnymaxx

Posted at 4:57PM on Feb 10th 2010 by susie
-----------------------
I was wondering about that too.

Glendetta

53. * Why hasn't Conrad's booking mugshot been posted online?

Posted at 4:53PM on Feb 10th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis
---------------------------------

Because he wasn't officially arrested? But if we wait a few days, I'm sure TMZ will create a mugshot for us. Right TMZ?