Dr. Murray As 'Inspirational' as Michael Jackson

2/10/2010 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One of the members of Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team says he's not concerned about the possibility of a downtown L.A. jury dominated by African Americans, because "Dr. Murray is as much of an inspiration as Michael Jackson was."

Dr. Murray As 'Inspirational' as Michael Jackson

J. Michael Flanagan tells TMZ Dr. Murray is a man of "humble means who became very successful" and a jury will appreciate that.

Flanagan also told us the defense team has received a summary of the official investigation, but he says the L.A. County District Attorney's Office has informed Murray's lawyers it will take several weeks before the D.A. gives them a copy of the full file.

Truth Unblinded

Seeing as how the Jackson family says there was a conspiracy to kill MJ, it would seem that at least someone in the media would be investigating their claims. Why would their claims be so easily dismissed when there are a number of questionable things that have occurred?

Posted at 3:54PM on Feb 10th 2010 by Valentina

BECAUSE THE JACKSONS ARE A BUNCH OF DELUSIONAL WHACK JOBS. JUST THAT FACT THAT LATOYA IS THEIR SPOKESPERSON SHOWS THAT.

balls

balls

Maggie

I firmly believe that what happened to Michael is a ultimate tragedy. I have spent countless hours researching and it took several links to find answers. The drugs didn't start until the allegations about him started. Michaels sensitivity level was so high that he couldn't handle the world thinking he could be capable of harming a child. After all the humanitarian things he did to help sick children. And writing songs like We are the World, Heel the World and Earth Song. What annoys me is all the garbage that has been posted about him since his passing, now that he isn't hear anymore to defend himself.You should all hang your heads in shame. Judge not for ye will be judged when your time comes. Like what Rev. Al Sharpton said to his children - There wasn't anything strange about your daddy, it was strange what your daddy had to deal with. Michael didn't walk away from his heritage. With his blood disorder,this poor man was just trying to look even-colored since he was in the spotlight. I wish I could meet his mother and give her a hug and thank her for giving me someone I will always cherish. I even had a dream that I met with her and asked if I could help her with his children. I'm a white female (63) and I have 3 sons and a daughter. I feel like I lost a son. This has effected me so profoundly.I wish someone would form a support group for people like me.This has totally consumed me.I pray every night for his family to find some comfort. Rest in peace Michael, I know you are with God!!!!

POWER TO THE WHITE PEOPLE

Michael Jackson allegedly paid the 12-year-old son of a Neverland Valley Ranch employee $2 million to keep him quiet about another accusation of child molestation, according to a report to be aired by NBC's news magazine "Dateline."

_____________________________________________________

Michael Jackson: Jordan Chandler never admitted to lying despite reports
July 5, 11:14 PM

Michael Jackson has died. Back in 1994, he paid off one of his alleged child molestation victims, who revealed a vivid testimony back in 1993. The other alleged victim and his family saw themselves put on trial instead of Michael Jackson. In any case, none of us were there and don’t know exactly what happened.

Rabid Michael Jackson fans, however, have been brutally condemning both victims, even wishing for their deaths. But the most ridiculous item that was spread this week by fans of the self-titled “King of Pop” is that Michael Jackson’s first victim has come out and said he lied about Michael Jackson's wrongdoings all along. This libelous information was spread like wildfire over the Internet. It's amazing how websites can spread information without even checking sources.

Two phone calls and ten minutes of our time revealed that Jordan Chandler did not comment about anything. If he did, he could lose the millions of dollars in hush-hush money that he was paid.

Several sites that posted the false story have been closed down or don't have a working link to the story. Most likely, they were served with the threat of a lawsuit by Jordan Chandler's attorneys.

THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT GOT PAID.

dlefemd

Micheal is the one who wanted these drugs let's not forget that..
Dr. Klien should also be thrown in front of a judge, he is also a drug lord. He is the one who first provided this drug to Michael, he can deny all he wants this guy is a pig.

Vale

#100 by LOL

Why would you dismiss the family as whack jobs? Is so easy to call them crazy because of their reputation, but if you get beyond your own prejudices about them, you would see that they have legitimate questions about what happened to Michael that they deserve to have answered. Is the family eccentric, yes. But that does not mean that they do not deserve to know what happened to Michael. And before you all say, he was a drug addict blah blah blah...yes, I know that he was, and he is dead because of it. Hopefully, the man who actually injected him with the deadly combo of drugs will go to jail and be punished for his part in Michael's death.

Who Cares reads a wonder

Jerry Springer show will the WACKO JACKO FAN CLUB meet on this show.2010 CAN BE THE YEAR OF THE WACKO'S vs THE JERRY FREAKS on stage for a blow by blow show down.NOW THAT WOULD BE FUNNY

LAURA

It is only a matter of time that all people involved in enabling and/or ignoring MJ's need for help will answer to the Highest Judge of us all. There are no "honorable" people who would be a part of such an immoral act.

A.B.

Michael's bruises: Watch This is it. He falls down on his knees and slides along the floor. This causes bruises. Dancers are often bruised, they get black and blue.

POWER TO THE WHITE PEOPLE

kathie

YOOO HOOO Conrad Murray's defense team!

Michael Joseph Jackson started out in humble beginnings. He went on to become a great humanitarian and the world's greatest entertainer. He brought joy to millions of people in the past and will bring joy to millions in the future.

And best of all..... He did not ever kill anyone like Conrad Robert Murray did.

Conrad Robert Murray is a worthless philandering, irresponsible deadbeat, he defies the law and court orders.

Truth Unblinded

Posted at 4:19PM on Feb 10th 2010 by i suffer too

SORRY MAN. YOU'RE EXPERIENCE DOES NOT COUNT BECAUSE IT IS CONTRARY TO THE MICHAEL JACKSON KOOLAID DRINKERS DEFENSE THEORY.

A.B.

110. You know I suffer insomnia also and take the same meds MJ did. I still suffer from but I would never in my life take propofol to go to sleep. I have been under propofol from different surgeries but it was not like i got a good night sleep from it. MJ was just a drug addict plain and simple no ands ifs or buts about it.

Posted at 4:19PM on Feb 10th 2010 by i suffer too
-----

I know what insomnia is too, and I'd never take propofol - or get hooked on anything else.

But that's easy for me to say, because I don't have the metabolism of an addict. There is no "plain and simple" about being an addict. It's not voluntary, and if you have an enormous responsibility like a multi million musical project and maybe are not given a good judgement for a birthday present, you panick and do everything you can to just be knocked out. It doesn't mean you deserve to be killed.

Murray's duty as a doctor and a friend was to say no. He didn't. It doesn't matter if Michael had done this before, of if he could shop someone else. It was still Murray's duty to say no.

Michael couldn't help that he couldn't sleep, and that his lungs and arthritis caused him pain. It was probably hell on earth for him, and he saw no way out because he wasn't prepared to sell Neverland.

keishalee98

THIS SO CALLED ATTORNEY OF MURRAY'S DON'T NEED TO COMPARE MURRAY TO MICHAEL EVER. MURRAY WILL NEVER BE THE HUMAN BEING LIKE MICHAEL WAS OR HUMBLE LIKE MICHAEL WAS. HE IS A MURDERER MICHAEL WASN'T. MICHAEL CARED ABOUT LIFE AND OTHERS. MURRAY DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT OTHERS UNLESS HE IS MAKING MONEY OFF OF THEM. MICHAEL GAVE HIS MONEY TO OTHERS MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR THIS LOOSER DOCTOR. THIS ATTORNEY NEEDS TO SHUT HIS MOUTH ABOUT MICHAEL PERIOD. IF THIS JERK OF A DOCTOR IS SO HUMBLE WHY DON'T HE OWN UP TO WHAT HE DID TO MICHAEL AND WHO PAID HIM TO DO IT. I DON'T THINK THIS ATTORNEY EVEN KNOWS WHAT HUMBLE MEANS. HUMBLE IS WHEN ONE KNOWS HIS OWN FAULTS. WHEN MURRAY ACCEPTS MICHAEL'S PASSING AS HIS FAULT THEN HE MIGHT BE PART HUMBLE. THE ONLY INSPIRATION THIS DOCTOR DID WAS HOW TO INSPIRE OTHERS ON HOW TO GIVE MEDICINE TO MAKE SOMEONE PASS AWAY. MICHAEL WAS A POSITIVE INSPIRATION BUT MURRAY IS A NEGATIVE INSPIRATION. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE LIKE MURRAY BECOMES SUCCESSFUL DOES NOT MEAN HE IS AN INSPIRATION OR IS A HUMBLE INDIVIDUAL.

Truth Unblinded

Posted at 4:28PM on Feb 10th 2010 by keishalee98

DAMN BITCH! CUT OFF THOSE CAPS AN.......

OOPS!

AT LEAST MY ALL CAPS ARE ONLY 1 LINE OR 2.