Kanye

Puts Hit

on Jay Leno

2/10/2010 7:28 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West sent Jay Leno out with a bang last night ... right on the kisser.

Jay & Kanye: Click to watch
During Leno's final episode before his late night comeback after the Olympics, Donald Trump and Kanye West made appearances -- and the latter got to sucker punch that infamous chin.

No fancy ending ... no display of kids born during his run on this show ... Jay merely ended his primetime run by pitching to the local news.

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

Jamaican Sam

Jay who?

Ricky

Team Coco!

billybrown00

Leno is so unfunny it is truly pathetic...

Jason

Ugh.

Plus, it always bothered me on The Apprentice that Trump either said "you're fired" or "you're hired" (to the winner). If he has to say "you're hired" to the winner, that means the contestants haven't been hired yet; in which case, they can't be fired. You can't get fired until you're been hired already. Does no one think this through?

Sup it up

ass

Bobo Frog

More phoniness from Leno....being moved back into the Tonight Show is a promotion...not a firing. When a mail clerk is promoted to manager...it doesn't mean he's being fired as mail clerk.

Whamo

This is to all the Leno loving freaks out there. If Jay is so great and so much better than Conan why did his show tank so badly? Leno's a goof and I can't wait to see him take the Tonight Show to its grave.

Whamo

1. I'm gonna miss Jay at 10:00. Everything else aired between 10-11 is crap. Since I've got to get up at 5:00 a.m. for work there's no way I can stay up to watch Leno or Letterman from 11:30-12:30!
Posted at 9:33AM on Feb 10th 2010 by Get Real
================================================================
You and the other 8 people that watched the show are going to miss it as well.

SG

And nice to know that people are freaks because they like someone different than you. Really? I realize that some people are fans of one and some are fans of the other. Everyone has a right to their own opinion without bashing someone else. Absolutely no respect anymore.

nancy jo

Where's My Chin? Has Anyone Seen My Chin? Last Time I Saw it Was Last Night! (CRYING!)I Want My Chin!!!!

Just sayin'

Can't wait to see him flop...AGAIN!

Whamo

12. It tanked because the powers that be wanted it to tank. Negative comments were all over the place before the first show even aired. I know countless people who liked the 10 o'clock hour.

Posted at 12:28PM on Feb 10th 2010 by Sandy Gerety

=================================================================
YEEEEAAAAA RRIIIIGHTTT It tanked because it SUCKED the whole format SUCKED, Jay SUCKED, his 10 at 10 SUCKED, his writers SUCKED. Are you trying to tell me it was a brilliant show that only died because of the negative press? If it were a good show bad press or not the people would have spoken by watching it. A good show finds it's own audience either by word of mouth or press.
His show had plenty of press. People knew when it was on but chose to watch anything else.....BECAUSE IT SUCKED!

The reason I say freaks is because the people that defend him so vehemently want to blame the failure of the show on everyone and anything but the host of this crapfest!

craig

Glad to have Jay back at 10:30, hope that you'll bring class back to late night. Sure miss it.

Joan

All you coco nuts can go straight to hell.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments