John Mayer:

Tiny Part of Me

Is White Supremacist

2/10/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

John MayerJohn Mayer is at the center of a racial controversy -- and it's all because he compared his penis to a white supremacist.

It's all over an interview Mayer just gave to Playboy Magazine -- in which he was asked, "Do black women throw themselves at you?"

Mayer's response: "I don't think I open myself to it. My d*ck is sort of like a white supremacist. I've got a Benetton heart and a f*ckin' David Duke c*ck. I'm going to start dating separately from my d*ck."

Mayer goes on to name some African-American women he's attracted to, but we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

giza

poor mind

bytch please!

Uhmmm...at first I had to figure out who this was. He and his music are so irrelevant to the Black community its not funny. I mean his music isn't even download-worthy off of Limewire sooo...wtf??? And newsflash Mayer, black women are not checking for your funny lookin' @ss, so uhmmm you don't have to work that worry shift anymore. THAT IS ALL.

TheMizzz

I know he is a bit brassy and shameless but I love John Mayer!!

Sid

Uh-Ohhhhhhhhh..............

petula

Yeah, I get what he's saying, but he sounds like an idiot...per usual. He just says these highly inflammatory things to get attention, and sadly, it works.

Wow

Johns always been a douch... what else is new?

Jim C.

Why does this guy exist his music sucks
everytime he speaks it's a train wreck
We lost Stevie Ray Vaughn and this is
the best thing to be offered as a guitar hero.

help

He has foot and mouth disease!!! He talks too much...

You likka the juice

This guy has diarrhea of the mouth and his music blows.

Ripley

A White Supremacist? You mean like the slave masters that used to rape Black women back in the day, ensuring that most African Americans today have European ancestry? TThe White man penis sure didn't seem to have a problem with color back in the day!!!!! Never did! HELLO!!! Historically, the PENIS saw NO COLOR! Look no further than Strom Thurmond and his ilk! LMAO!!

Seriously

Why would someone ask a question like that anyways? That is stupid. I love him, he is always brutally honest.

nw

I dont think african american women are attracted to that!
so comment isnt even relevant!

Ripley

I think John Mayer was trying to say he is insecure about his penis size, he just words things poorly!

really?

I think I'll survive as a black woman in America with the devastating news that John Mayer would not bone me.

First slavery and now this....but I will press on.......

Rip It Up

He's no different from any other guy, he loves his penis. That's how men are wired. So get over it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments