Betty White

Good Genes or Good Docs?

2/14/2010 2:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Betty White is truly a golden girl!

Betty White
Here's the amazing 62-year-old back in 1984 (left) -- and 26 years later, the fabulous 88-year-old version at an award show in L.A. last month (right).

It's amazing what not hosting "Saturday Night Live" will do for a gal.

mothermercury

good genes good docs? Nope! Just a good heart! Can you imagine what fun it would be to have her as your mother or grandmother???

123

I heart Betty White!

camaguey

Good docs or good genes, really? She's just looked OLD always.

carol

I believe its not the Docs. I believe she must have a good soul which is why she looks great in both pictures and wearing the same ring by the way.

Just Sayin

All you "stars" of today (cough)...bow down at the alter of Betty White! Total class, knows her craft, heart of gold, beautiful through and through....(take notes!)

TT

White women also have beautiful hips!!!

ianaleah

Can always count on Betty for a zinger here n there.It's good genetics and good skin care but no surgery-she still has droopy lids, nasal-labial folds, double chin -no knife has been near her. Most gals who have plastic surgery really need a shrink, not a surgeon.

Kelly

Few people remember "Life With Elizabeth," Betty White's first sitcom in the early 1950's. She played a kookie newly wed, and the show was divided into "incidents,' rather than a full story. She played another newlywed in "Date With the Angels," a few years later. She has been around for a very long time, and has always been terrific! We love Betty White here.

Fran

Well, if Betty (love you girlfriend) is going to do SNL - do you think it's possible that the writers (and we will use that term loosely) can make an effort to actually make it funny? It's the rare occasion now that I watch an episode and laugh (with the possible exception of the episode with Jon Hamm).

Kate

Betty White reminds me SO MUCH of my departed mom... looks like her. Acts like her. Can SOUND just like her. Sassy and saucy like her. LOVE Betty White.

BT

She's beautiful. I don't think docs are involved. Her eyes light up her face and I think they reflect her zest for life. Two of the most endearing things about her are her eyes and smile and there's no doctor in the world that can touch that. As a matter of fact, they ruin them if anything.

kassandra

Wow, she looks good. Most whites cracking at the age of 20.

kassandra

You look good Betty.

Perhaps you can share your secret with other WHITEwomen like me that crack so early in age.

dee

I've always thought Betty White was beautiful. God bless her. I believe she is a good person. Loves animals. Funny. I hope she's with us another 20 years. No more Golden Girls leaving us anytime soon!

Googie

♡ ♡ Happy Valentine's Day Betty White. Those dimples, those eyes just sparkle, she's just so cute. Her secret is she has always worked, she keeps busy, she's kind, she's always seen smiling, A smile will always make a person look younger. A frown will even make a young person look old.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments