Weir vs. Lysacek

Who'd You Rather?

2/17/2010 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

U.S.A. Olympic male figure skaters Johnny Weir (left) and Evan Lysacek (right) both glided the night away during the Men's short program on Tuesday.

Johnny Weir and Evan Lysacek
Question is ...

sunnyroberto

Now, if you added Lindsey Vonn as a choice . . . .

Since I'm a heterosexual male, I'd say neither. Though I think it's pretty cool that Weir doesn't give a damn about what the PETA people think.

Lippy Loo

Johnny Boy looks just like Marc Almond, the lead singer of Soft Cell. And, Evian Water needs a nose job and he might not be too bad. However, dudes wearing girly clothes is GROTTY!

Shady Biz

Well.

Johnny's (openly) gay, and Evan's straight but he's a real pompous ass jerky douchebag. Which must be attractive somehow, considering he used to date hottie Tanith Belbin and now supposedly dates Nastia Liukin.

I like Johnny's skating better. Despite the fur thing & the faux Russian thing, which are both annoying.

Plus, he could give me fashion & makeup tips and take me shopping afterwards. So Johnny by default.

Lippy Loo

Guys who wear fur and pink... one word.... SICKO!

Floridachik

Evan for sure...i think he is georgeous...i like my gays butch..lol

Me

Why do they never give a "Neither" option?

StuntMom

I wouldn't want to 'rather' either of them. But if I were forced to make a decision, it would be Evan. Johnny looks like he'd flit about the room trying to sprinkle me with pixie dust after we 'rathered'.

2 Fisted Drunk Irish Bastard

male figure skaters have been openly gay for years.theres nothing wrong with it just not my bag.whoever is skating gay straight or bi i dont care as long as we get more gold than canada.

femonanon

Hey, #2..quit assuming so much, so what if the question isn't for you, nobody said anything about women OR men.

Ch

haha Johny is soo GAY! It is that simple! lol But he is a good skater!

~Garp & Triforce Luvva~

First off, dopey, it is APOLO OHNO..... not Apollo Ono. Secondly, Johnny is NOT *openly gay*. You can just tell he's a Happy dude. He refuses to discuss his sexuality.... or what hand moisturizer he uses.

TEAM EVAN!!! But, true, you need to add Apolo. Now THAT skater I would *rather* morning, noon and night!!!

judi