Kevin Smith -- Too Big to Fly Commercial

2/18/2010 8:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin Smith ain't gonna settle for another airline diss -- we've learned he just canceled his United Airlines flight to New York City and opted for a private jet ... the seats are smaller, but you don't get kicked off the plane.

To be fair, United didn't boot Kevin -- Southwest did.

We're told Kevin is taking a corporate jet to NYC -- probably Warner Bros. because he's going there to promote "Cop Out."

Greg

I think Silent Bob ate Jay. That's why he (Jay) isn't seen anywhere any longer.

Nancy

He's a fat pig who needs to fly a private jet!

Jf

South West is a great airline. Hey dude drop some weight you fffffffat ffffffffux. All you fatties out there. pay for 2 seats or take a train. I shouldn't have to be mashed up to the window because you can't put the big mac down. I wish more airlines would do the same.

Jean

He should shut his fat pie hole and do just that. I'm not against heavy people.......but he needs to remember Southwest was looking after the people sitting next to him....so he needs to grow up and shut up!!

Smashley

give the man a break.. he ain't skinny but he's gotta be less than 300. It is a little ridiculous, the seats are squished in general wether you are big or not and every time I fly there are always a few people who request the extra seatbelt thing... those people were'nt exceptionally big or anything either...I mean honestly.

Audrey

How much does this guy weigh anyway? How tall is he?

I would have been so embarrassed if that happened to me. If someone is too large, they need to speak to them privately before they get on the plane. I don't think I'll be flying Southwest any time soon.

Dean

This moron should fly first class ( He got the money ) since the first class seats are bigger for his fat behind. Fat people think that others we have to give our space to them just because they are huge!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4