Buddhists to Tiger Woods -- See You Sunday!

2/20/2010 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger WoodsTiger Woods does his best work on Sundays -- which works out just perfectly for the Buddhist temple near Tiger's home ... if Tiger is truly serious about returning to his Buddhist roots.

TMZ spoke to Howard Yeh of the Guang Ming Temple in nearby Orlando. Yeh teaches an English speaking class that meets every Sunday in a group style atmosphere.

The class focuses on helping people with their daily life practices. Yeh told us, "We welcome everyone. We get a lot of walk-ins ... He can just come right in."

Looks like the Dharma is in your court, Tiger.

Steve

Kat

I really believe that Buddhist spirituality can help here.

Dawn

WTF!!!! Very well scripted; No remorse whatsoever. Tiger are you sorry? Sorry you got caught is more like it. There should be no question as to hat Elin is entitled to? hand it over TIGER; that's the least you can do after what your wife has been put thru, what about your children? The humiliation she has and will endure, for years to come. I hope she has been tested for STD's...poor girl. ONCE A CHEATER...........ALWAYS A CHEATER!!!!

jerry

LOL

PolarBear

BUDDHISM DOES NOT RELY ON CHURCHES, SO GET THAT OUT OF YOUR DAMNED JEWISH/CHRISTIAN-INFECTED CLUELESS BRAINS RIGHT NOW!

Q

Pol Pot was a Buddhist once too Polar Bear. So put him and that religion up there with the hatred you have shown for Jews and Christians....typical putz, attacks without sharing. Read your comment again and tell the world you now have shame and beg for pity.

Like a good Pol Pot Buddhist would do..you putz. Now drift away on your Al Gore melting iceberg PolarBear.

Betty Leier

When will these women be accountable for their actions! There agenda was to achieve fame and fortune and used Tiger. They cared less about Tiger’s wife and children and the pain that they will endure. These women should be considered “Sexual Predators” and they need to be stopped! These women cry and appeal to the media as “poor victims”, when in fact Tiger’s wife and children are the “victims” of their decent! Tiger does not owe them an apology! They owe Tiger’s wife and family an apology for ruining their life as a family. Tiger has paid enough! He was a great role model for our children and because of these “whores” all that is gone. Tiger is not innocent by all means, but these women aren’t either. Why is it always the man that is the “bad guy”, they are the ones that are bad by stopping at nothing to get what they want; Fame and Fortune. They need to be stopped! I have watched time and time again women like this stop at nothing to get what they want and that is wrong to give them what they want. Gloria Allred is just as bad, she is a “Media Whore”. She should be disbarred.
Thank you for reading my comment.

Jennifer

I'm of mixed heritage, Native-American and Caucasian. When I was growing up I attended a Christian church regularly. It was composed of Native-Americans who built the church themselves because we were not welcome at the white Christian church of the same denomination. It doesn't say much for the Christians, does it?

That's one of the reasons I turned away from that religion and started studying eastern philosophy and became a vegetarian (to not take any part killing --- in this case, animals). I find Buddhism to be the best religion. As the Dalai Lama said, kindness is his religion.

Northern Mahayana Buddhism is different from the southern Buddhism as someone mentioned. Any kind of Buddhism seems to be good, but I think the southern is more lenient. I prefer the northern as it seems to be more structured which suits me.

I hope Tiger is serious.

barb

6. LOL... Tiger is probably saying to himself.. OH CRAP! they expect me to attend the Buddhist Temple now! I should have left that out of my speach.

LOL

Posted at 11:32AM on Feb 20th 2010 by Jerry

Tiger saying to himself...'What the hell, maybe I'll go, the Buddhist chicks
might not wear anything under their robes'

Homer

People all over the world recognise me as a spiritual leader.

Homer

My friends keep saying you aint no good, but I know you aint not no good.

Homer

I guess some people never change, or they change and then quickly change back again.

Jennifer

Pol Pot went to a Catholic school and then to school in France. He was indoctrinated into western ways and culture. He did not follow the Buddhist teachings just as many Christians don't follow Jesus' teachings of peace and forgiveness. What about Jimmy Swaggart, the Christian preacher who was caught going to motels with prostitutes? Many people claim to be religious and then fail miserably while sneaking around and not following the doctrine of their religion.

opi

The one that brought all this up was Faux News Britt Hume, who said Tiger should convert to Christianity. I'm sure Tiger didn't like this diss against his mother, who taught him Buddhism, and wanted to back her publicly.

Jennifer

In a highly sexualized culture such as one that we live in, in the west, it's not surprising that so many marriages are doomed to fail or that people don't even bother getting married anymore before they have children.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments