Mea Culpa Showdown -- Tiger vs. Kobe vs. Bill

2/20/2010 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods made his big apology yesterday for his extramarital activities with cocktail waitresses all over the U.S. -- but how's it stack up against some other famous "I'm so sorry" speeches?

Tiger Woods: Click to watch

Bill Clinton: Click to watchKobe Bryan: Click to watch

Along with Tiger's, here's President Bill Clinton's Zippergate admission from 1998 and Kobe Bryant's apology from 2003.

Question is ...

ONALEE

BILL's STILL FULL OF CR@P !! !! HE WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!!!!!!!

ONALEE

ONE THINGS FOR SURE!!

They Are ALL Pi$$ed That The JIG Is UP!!!!!!!!!

Raejean

I didn't have sex with those men, but if I did, it was consensual, and they were all very heroic about rescuing me through the back window of the car they vandalized in an attempt to extract bloody revenge as I drove away under the influence.

shuffler

I'm so over the star apologizing to the idiot public. We need a reversal for this.

"I'm sorry for doing what 99% of men have done or thought of doing at one time or another."

"I'm sorry for seeking thrills. Everyone knows I should be living my life for my adoring fans and with only my adoring wife. How embarrassing for me to make my own choices as an adult and for some of those to be made public. Things would have been so much better if they were on the down-low again, because then I could do it again and again without the perfect public judging me, and without those slimy paparazzi following me."

"All you fools judge me so harshly and I'd kindly ask you to pee off".

"I'm sorry to Little Johnny, I sent the wrong message; if you cheat, you need to try harder not get caught so as not to attract the Vocal Moral Anonymous and to not lose any of your sponsors you worked so hard to attain, all the while keeping your life balanced and fun".

mellow

Who gives a crapper shame on him, shame on Elin for not getting a full PI work over on him if she was really in it for love. A risk of STD might be worth the money she and her kids will have for their lifetime so maybe in it for money and looked the other way prior to marriage.

Seriously, only work on the things you love, you and your kids set for life (medical, housing, college, perks) as are the grand kids and all you have to do is pop some antibiotics and put up with a whiner. Ticket for one please

Barbie

Can the news media PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stop shoving this story down our throats. If I never hear the name Tiger Woods again would be too soon.

Lisa

Seriously?! There are people out there who think Kobe was sincere? I thought the question was who was felt remorse, not who was sincerely sorry they got caught.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2