Charlie Sheen -- It's Play Time

2/22/2010 3:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen's legal affairs haven't left him with a lot of free time these days -- but he wasn't so busy this weekend that he couldn't enjoy a night out on the town in L.A.

Charlie Sheen: Click to watch
Sheen went to the opening of his father, Martin Sheen's, play Sunday at the Mark Taper Forum, where he signed photos and posed for pictures with fans.

flo

Was this before Childrens Services went to the hoouse?

Ann

I was at the performance last night, he sat in the 5th row on the rail and his brother Emilio was directly behind them, they greeted each other with a back thumping bear hug and exchanged some brief words.

Nancy "O"

Charlie is looking more like a "Tweeker" everyday, huh? All sucked-up, scrawny, oiley, etc.

JMJ

He's aging fast.

Whamo

He needs to do something about that ridiculous rug on his head. He get's older and his skin is sagging....yet his hair is still dark brown and a perfect hairline..rrrrriiiiigggghhht

Darlene

*thumbs up to him*!!!

Andie

Was this on his way to meet a hooker, now that Brooke is safely tucked away at rehab?

why?

Charlie-Charlie-Charlie, look at yourself. You are starting to look very strange; much like a cartoon character. Please get a nose job..so what people will say,srum.Also get a professional hair cut. Start dressing up a little.I like you Charlie, but you are not aging well, get some work done and take care of yourself

vilmosradly

Thanks for the nice post. I am expecting some different idea from your side. You always represent some new thought in your post.
Acai Berries
How To Get Pregnant Fast
Acai Berry Colon Cleanse

nikoltaylor23

All the stuff is very interesting.
Colon Cleanse
Free Online Movies
The Expendables

jensine205

I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I'm sure you had fun writing this article.
Texas Mesothelioma Attorneys
Mesothelioma Attorneys Texas

alinasmith110

I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!
p90x
p90x reviews

lawrencemartin

Acai Berry
Colon Cleanse
Medifast

lawrencemartin

Acai Berry
p90x
Acai Berry

annasmith086

You post delivered interesting information about Charlie Sheen, i like this post.i also like to request you to post such information.
Acai Berry