Andrew Koenig's Parents Bail on Larry King

2/25/2010 12:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Larry KingThe parents of missing "Growing Pains" star Andrew Koenig left the studio right before their interview tonight on "Larry King Live" ... and not even Larry King knows why.

It happened at the end of the show. When Larry came back from a commercial break, he announced Walter Koenig from "Star Trek" and his wife had abruptly left the Vancouver studio where they were going to be interviewed.

Larry said they left "for some reason, unbeknownst to anyone."

Let's hope for the best.

hahahaha!

Awwww 'Screw Him' tried, got turned down and is now all pouty about it. Quick get him help before he flies a plane into a church!! Dude seriously there are other guys out there who's c@ck you can suck. No need to take out your hate on this dude. It's all good, come out, claim your homosexuality and be free. Sure wanting a 'dead' guy is kind of sick but there is still hope. Jesus can save you, ask for forgiveness and stop hoping for a death just so you can screw his corpse you sick mother _ _ cker!!

chicken head

Thats that-
DOA

Hates Conan like crap

#28, you must have been weaned too early. Run to your mommy and ask her if you can nurse a little more. You really, really need it!

Scroomy

22. Hey #20, lil harvey.

First of all....BLOW ME.

Second of all...spend some time worrying about causes that are REALLY SERIOUS.

Andrew Koenig's disappearance is not important. Get over yourself.

Posted at 11:35PM on Feb 24th 2010 by Screw him

Ion

#27

Make myself a sandwich? Wow, that's harsh and witty.

Are you even vaguely familiar with the concept of television ratings? That's the only thing Larry King and his producers care about. He's not in the business of rescuing missing children. Instead of complaining about this situation that you claim not to care about why don't you volunteer for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children? I mean this seems logical since this is the reason why you're so "shocked."

jeremy

Jesus Christ, you people are just inhuman!

Roxy

Haha, Screw Him, you came here expecting "real" news? Isn't this a gossip website? It was last I checked. This site is about celebrities and though maybe Andrew Koenig's status as a celeb could be debated, he is a part of Hollywood past. No offense to TMZ but I don't think they exist to change the world. So you get over yourself and find a site more suited to you.

hahahaha!

LMAO.. umm YOU made post #28 Screw Him sooooo, yeah I'm guessing YOU were weaned too early and need to go find a new nipple to suck on..you really need it. Sweet try at a put down though.. funny as sh!t you directed it at yourself!!

Hates Conan like crap

Kirk, one can only hope.

phil

Can someone PLEASE tell me why people call him "boner"???? I really am wondering where it came from...i must have missed something!

Thanks in advance!
Phil

lori roshon

I won't post anything mean spirited. I hope Andrew is found alive and well, and as a parent of an adult son I can only imagine what they are going thru. There are people in this world that do care about others and hope that your son is found safe. From one parent to another.

Ion

My fault, my last post was directed at #28, not # 27.

phil

Nevermind I know he was called boner now LOL! my bad!

Phil

Horhay

The reason he cannot be found is because he had to go back to the Island....I heard he boarded an oceanic flight... Some of my friends were on it too...

hahahaha!

That's Ok Ion, we knew which moron you were referring to. ;)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments