Bear Grylls -- I Just Fell Through a 30 Foot Roof

2/26/2010 2:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For most people, falling 30 feet through a roof, surviving an attack by wild dogs and expressing disappointment in the lack of urine to drink all sounds insane ... but for "Man vs. Wild" star Bear Grylls, it's just another Thursday.

Bear Grylls: Click to watch

lesstroud kicksbearsa$$

"Because of the insurance regulations on the show, some of the obstacles Bear faces have to be safety regulated or else there would be no show."

LOL...right. Someone's in denial.

How come Les Stroud, "Survivorman", can get insurance for going out solo, but "Grylls" can't ?

Is he one of those cuddly Care-"Bear"s?

Bear got exposed. Live with it.

TheBugMan

"It wasn't long ago that a child was lost why on a camping trip,and the child remember what Bear done on one of the shows and the child did the same thing & survive 3 days before he was found..."

And what did the boy do? Get a room at the local 5 star hotel and wait in the jacuzzi?

Tyler

Oh that's easy. Les Stroud is Canadian so no one cares.

redblue

I love ManVsWild.He seems like a cool guy,always smiling and polite.

Makenna

14. i love bear's show man vs wild i believe it's all true hope you feel better bear.

Posted at 5:06PM on Feb 26th 2010 by tasha

_______________

He is a fraud. Check youtube for the videos that call him out on his fake show.

He also had to add a disclaimer pretty much admitting that he is a fake at the begining of his show. Regulations? Yeah right if that was the case we would see that disclaimer before all shows that had "dangerous" situations.

kidneydonor

Feb 24, 2010 ... "Last Friday night, my father asked me to kill him." Keith Olbermann opened his emotional Special Comment on CNN on health care Wednesday ...

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../keith-olbermanns-emotiona_n_475973.html

KEITH OLBERMANN ANNOUNCES "MY FATHER ASKED ME TO KILL HIM ...
- 7 hours ago

Olbermann began by saying, "Last Friday night, my father asked me to kill him." Olbermann said his hospitalized father had not awoken since that day and ...
Gather.com - 17 related articles »

FlawlessLogic

Love how the idiots in here talking nonsense think they're better than the person they're bashing, in this case Bear. Look dimwits, he was one of the youngest Britons to ever climb Mount Everest, served in the SAS, and has been on many expeditions around the world. If that's a "fraud" then what does that make you? You morons probably couldn't take a simple hike on a moderate trail.

jrad247

I'd like to buy a "R"

.....he fell th_ough a roof ?

moragraphics

Dude his show is so fake. I cant believe people still watch that show. On one of his first episodes he was going down a river. He supposably made a floating device out of his back pack. you can clearly see under his sweater he was wearing a life jacket. But on close ups of course he took it off. You can see if on youtube. He blows chunks, I bet thats apple juice and not pee.............

yup

Pat, I'd like to buy an "r".

shaar

loooool

del

He's much hotter looking when he's filthy dirty.

aileen

I cannot stand the way this guy talks, especially the way he does the voice overs on his programme. The constant dropping of inflections at the end of every sentence, so monotone - it drives me nuts. Of course I switch off, end of!!!

#1 Alice Fan

Because of the insurance regulations on the show, some of the obstacles Bear faces have to be safety regulated or else there would be no show. I think Bear is great but a lot of people have a problem with the language barrier.

gabby

Fake or not fake bear making lots of $$$$$$$$..He could care less how people feel about his language..It wasn't long ago that a child was lost why on a camping trip,and the child remember what Bear done on one of the shows and the child did the same thing & survive 3 days before he was found...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments