Avril & Deryck's Divorce Takes a Backseat

2/27/2010 2:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Divorcing duo Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley are together again ... in the back of a limo.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

While Avril's friend Brody Jenner drove around L.A. with Krisitn Cavallari, the once happily married couple left an "Alice in Wonderland" afterparty and carpooled to a London hotel on Thursday night..

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?

dirty diana

awwww how sweet

i'd be proud too

who is krisitn?

love her!

Avril Lavenge (yeah i spelled the name wrong and I dont care as she is that worthless she's not worth the spell check) I am glad she got dumped. She & Katie Perry are so freaking ANNOYING! Clean and Clear commercials ohhhh i have a zit ohhh pay me a million dollars so i can fake that i know what it's like...Both Avril & Katie were the biggest bitches on American Idol...I dont know of anyone who would stay in a grown up relationship with an idiot who goes on national tv with cat ears on her hoodie...Effe u avril u suck! Can you sing has been?

Jethrow

I don't remember any of Avril's songs but she's bangable. Guess she found out she got married to the biggest douche bag and made a break for it.

Icebaby

Two morons who think they're punk. Especially that little princess b!tch.

Kimposter

SHOCKING!!!!!!!! I didn't even know she got married! She looks SO MUCH better now that she's eating! I'll be her sk8er boy!!

shuffler

I believe this is the first pic of Avril I've seen where she actually looks grown-up.

I had no idea she was married either. But then again I don't go chasing down Avril stories.

Nix

Ahhhhhh! Yeah, you can tell Avril is out to get her ex back as she's got the popped up boobs showing for his benefit as ulitmate lure. lol!!

Fan

That can't be Avril. The real Avril would be spitting on the paps and flipping the bird.

TMZ, can you dig out that special "Spit and Flip" Avril moment from the archives?

(Jimmy Durante said "Be good to 'em on the way up, beause you're gonna see them again on the way down!" Avril is acting this one out for us, so it will become a special teaching moment. Thanks, Avril!)

kathleen

I used to be a fan of Avril, but after her ignorant appearance on idol I will never buy any of her records and turn the radio station off if they play her music. She is an immature little rich brat who does not appreciate anything.

will

#3
U MAD!

I love him!

She looks like Amy Adams. I'm picturing her now, talking to a chipmunk, singing like a bird, and playing twinkletoes with McDreamy...gag.

abby

she isn't punk... Has anyone heard her talk...

MirandaH.

A beautiful love story of Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley in rythm of Avrils single "Hot" - Piekna historia milosna slynnej pary w rytmie singla "Hot". Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley