Marie Osmond 'Devastated' Over Son's Suicide

2/27/2010 6:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Marie OsmondA rep for Marie Osmond just released this statement on Marie's behalf:

"My family and I are devastated and in deep shock by the tragic loss of our dear Michael and ask that everyone respect our privacy during this difficult time."

Marie's son, Michael Blosil, was found dead this morning after he jumped off his apartment building in downtown Los Angeles.

Reynaldo

64. Ok so who wouldnt want to die if Marie Osmond was your Mom

?? Im surprised he made it this far.Fake Ass Bitch

Posted at 8:51PM on Feb 27th 2010 by fyrman324

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/27/marie-osmond-devastated-son-suicide/5#comments#ixzz0gn9yTztw

Yeah, like her or not-look at your own comments bud. Okay, maybe someone would want to die if YOU were their son making these kinds of comments and negative name calling. You are ignorant, twisted, immature, sick and pathetic. Oh, and by the way-the cussing is such a big plus, makes one NOT want to take you seriously=and says a lot about you too. Instead of enrolling in a class, trying getting some class. LOL LOL LOL LOL

Reynaldo

66. Maybe Marie will kill her fake ass self hahaha.Murder-Suicide when she finds out Donny is cheating on her.LOL those two make me sick

Posted at 9:01PM on Feb 27th 2010 by fyrman324

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/27/marie-osmond-devastated-son-suicide/5#comments#ixzz0gnBeU4XK

Despite whether someone cares for either Donny or Marie, the comments are cruel, and pathetic. Anybody who would laugh at murder or suicide, is just plain evil, and in need of help themselves. What goes around comes around unless you grow up and change your ways.
Stop being a hater, just because they have money and you probably don't! Sick immature loser!

Just Me

I am reading here on these comments about how Marie wasnt a good mother because she was always on the road. I am a nother of 5m I missed alot of ny childrens lives due to the fact that I was always working. You cant raise kids for free you know. Parents got to do what needs to be done to support their households. And if that means working all the time then thats just the way it.

Depression is a medical condition, caused from a chemical imbalance of the brain. There is a difference between clinical depression and situational depression. Michaels depression was not situational, so it was not because Marie wasnt there for him. How do any of you know she wasnt there for him. There are many way to be there for your child even if you cant not be physically there due to the parents career. How dare any of you judge Marie or say you cant call her a mother. Are you the perfect parent. I highly doubt it. Maybe someone thinks the same thing about you.

I believe Marie loves her childen dearly, My heart goes out to marie and her family. There is no greater loss than the loss of your child. So I think some of you need to grow up. The negative words you are putting out there will come back and bite you in the a**. I find that most judgmental people are the biggest hipocrites alive. And they are as guilty of the thing they judge others on.

Liene

Marie and family,KNOW our hearts of Christ go out to you and your family at this tragic and sad time, Thankfully you have FAITH, that our LORD will comfort you and surround you with his love and strength. Disregard the ignorant comments from these people, they have never been where you are......or they would know better!! SHAME ON THEM! You just turn to your faith and family and it will comfort you as much as you need. I am praying for you personally, as a Mom myself...and a fan who has seen your remarkable show with Donny in Vegas. You just take ALL the time you need....and take comfort from people like me.......who emphathize more then you;ll ever know. BE strong Marie, for the other kids, they'll be looking to you, Mom, for their cues.
GOD BLESS! Closing with all my thoughts of DEEP sympathy, for you and the family.
A Florida Fan
Liene

LongJohn69

Gee....you think he may have been devastated that his mom went from
looking like a normal mom to looking like a past prime MILF tramp?

Kelly Ryant

How in the world can you people forget the fact that this woman actually LOST A SON. I know that some comments have been for prayers for Marie and her family and I do agree with having sympathy for her but she has lost a child and she is not fake - u people need to look at yourself in the mirror and realize the important fact here is she has lost a child and can never get him back. I pray for her and the entire family...

fyrman

People on here act like they actually know this bitch haha.Proof she has a good PR person .She is a nasty bitch,she sexes her brother and her kid whacked himself to get away from her nasty ass.LOL and yet people still think she is a good person? hahaha Losers!!

Martin

"Families Are Forever"......Oooops.... Not this one!...!!

Lets see what kind of endorsements can come out of this one...? Hmmmm.......

I'm sure she and Sully can find a couple more out there......

Martin

Hmmm... Oh yeah.... She reminds us again and again that it's All About Her!!

fyrman

I wished she would get so depressed and start drinking again and whack herself hahaha.She has to be depressed that she has sex with he brother.It will end up being all about her insted of the boy that whacked himself to get away from her poor miserable ass.First the husband leaves her,now the son.Haha Maybe her brother will whack himself too

Abby

To you all non-fans of Marie, may I remind you that whilst you may not like Marie for whatever reason, she is still a human being and a mother. And whatever goes on in her family is her own private business but that doesn't mean she shouldn't mourn for the loss of her son. Is your own family so perfect, I doubt it? Don't judge her, show some sympathy at this time even if you don't like her. And as for someones comment about her giving an interview the day after her son's death...so what? if you are a celebrity and something tragic happens, the press are gonna come after you for a statement, that is normal press behaviour. If she has spoken a few words about it then it's because she wants her fans to know about it firsthand....and not some made up story that is frequently dished out to the general public by the tabloids. Have a heart for god's sake.

Reynaldo

You "people" and I use that term lightly, who are making some of the most nasty, immature, evil and pathetic comments, may God forgive you! Even if you don't like her, her brother, the rest of the family-a young person has died here. IF you are obviously that mean spirited and cold hearted, which makes you feel the need to put such ugly things in writing, you truly need much help yourself. Marie is out there in the public spotlight so you see/hear so many things-true or not. But YOU hide behind your computer and spew ugly and evil words against someone you don't even know. Well. . . .your words reveal so much about you-mainly that you have a cold and selfish heart. What goes around, comes around. It doesn't matter how many face lifts she's had, how many pounds that she lost, etc. etc. etc.-someone died here, out of desperation, depression or whatever. That is very sad!!!! And ALL you can think about is about making many ugly and dispicable remarks about his mother???? You are just plain pathetic and evil. Like her or not is your choice, but to say the things you are saying, is reprehensible. Again, may God forgive you!

Nancy C. Jeffcoat

Dear Marie, I wanted to be able to contact you after I heard of your sons passing. I also lost a son who completed suicide at age 24.So I know that the pain is devastating BUT, I want you to know that it will get better. I HATED it when people told me that but it was the only thing that dulled that gut wrenching pain that you will have and the fact that your first waking thought will be for you child for many many years to come.And then ...you start to heal.I have three things that friends told me to do that helped beyond belief
Lean on your friends,that is why you have cultivated these relationships, they WANT to do something. Pray for peace that surpasses all understanding and last but not least, our minds just will not turn off so picture a stop sign and channel your thoughts there when you find that you need to escape.Your son is in the kingdom of God and has not ceased to exist.I thought that I had always supported my son in everything that he did so I supported him in that decision. After all we do not want our children in pain and that is what suicide is about...Not wanting to die but wanting to be free of pain. I will be praying for you and should you need to talk, contact me at nancycwjeffcoat@hotmail.com I am so sorry for your loss...Nancy

fyrman

Who cares what she thinks.She will be all over the tv getting attention for this.Her son whacked himself because he was so depressed that his mom was sleeping with his uncle.and his uncle was making gay passes at him.Its sad that Donny wouldnt leave the boy alone and he resorted to this way of geting away from him.Maybe Marie will be so sad she will whack herself too .Otherwise we will see her poor ugly ass all over the tv getting press for this "Oh poor me,my son whacked himself,oh and by the eay me and my freak assed brother Donny have a next show starting march the 20th

Nancy C. Jeffcoat

Some of the comments directed toward Ms. Osmond are cruel. God forbid that you should lose a child.It crushes the body and the soul.Maybe you would not be as devastated as Ms. Osmond but I'm
not sure that people who think this way are capable of loving anyone...