Bruce Springsteen

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

2/28/2010 2:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bruce Springsteen really is The Boss.

0226_bruce_getty-1
Here's the 35-year-old Jersey boy back in 1984 (left) -- and 25 years later, the 60-year-old at an event in DC in December (right).

These are Bruce's glory days.

More Good Genes or Good Docs:

ANON

I work for the boss in an official capacity. I know as fact that he has had hair transplants, gets botox regularly, has had a face lift...

With all of that said, the man runs 5 miles a day without fail and is in IMMACULATE shape... E

Everyone is getting plastic surgery....I don't see the big deal..

YOUCH

His chin has gotten a bit more narrow over the years. I'm not complaining but there is no Godly way the bone structure changes without plastic surgery.

Eaglewerks

Neither good genes or Docs. He used to be sexy, now he's a former-sexy old man.

juniormo

he can't even open his mouth... look at his teeth. he has had SURGERY... dead give-away... i like the boss, but he's had major surgery... all over his face...

Bambi

Bruce is so damn hot!!! Even @ 60 I am sure he can Prove It All Night!

uugh

He looks every bit of 60

TheLiberalElite

1. I will bet that everyone who posts a negative response did not vote for Barack Obama.
2. I AM a fan.
3. But can't you people realize that these are STILL photos. They are photos caught in a moment
of time. So, juniormo, how can you tell from the photo on the right that he can't open his mouth
wider? Hello, as people get older their skin loses it's elasticity, that's what I see with his chin. And if we don't know who you are, ANON, why should we believe you?
4. I don't care if he had work done, he looks like a good-looking 60 year old to me.

Mrs Patrick Campbell

Bruce - an obvious homosexual - is said to be hung.

Is there verificatia of this?

ricky

If you take care of yourself, good food and exercise you look like this. My dad is 76 and still has all his hair (it has just turned white) plus he looks good for his age. My dad always took well care of himself and he is just a regular Joe Schmo.

gene yuss

In this day and age, how can they not do decent hair plugs?? It looks terrible and he has all the money in the world. I'd say he's had some work done but it's been done well. Hard to shrink a forehead.

tangee

TMZ YOU NEED TO ADD AN ADDITIONAL CHOICE "NEITHER" SOME OF THESE PEOPLE LOOK HORRIBLE

elin

keishalee98

DON'T LIKE HIM OR JOHN COUGAR MELLENCAMP. THEY ARE TO LIBERAL AND I DON'T LIKE LIBERALS AND ANYONE WHO IS AGAINST AMERICA OR WHO TRY TO TAKE GOD OUT OF THINGS PERIOD. GOD IS GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THE EVIL ONES IN THIS COUNTRY AND AROUND THE WORLD. PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP TO THE LIBERALS WHO ARE EVIL AND THE ONES RUINING THIS COUNTRY. DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS AREN'T NO BETTER BUT WE SURE DON'T NEED ANY LIBERALS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD AND THE FOUNDATION THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON.

TOO BAD SO SAD :-p

His teeth look very different from one pic to the other. Just an old coot wearing dentures LOL

TOO BAD SO SAD :-p