Gary Coleman -- Up and Around

2/28/2010 2:12 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The day after suffering his second seizure of 2010, Gary Coleman was seen walking around LAX.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Looks like he could use a little rest.

Georgia

How do you know Hollywood has given him so many chances? I look at his face and see deep sadness. He may be bitter, angry and hateful as some claim but I feel great sympathy for him. Hope things get better for you Gary.

tiv

I feel so bad for him he has tried and tried to live and make money he was born with lots of health issues and his parents robbed him blind left him to fend for himself poor guy he is trying hard to make a living and just has so many health issues poor guy leave him alone Tmz !!

Bobo Frog

Gary, you took too much, too much. You took too much.

c

I feel bad for gary he like like so many child stars worked very hard from a young age and in the end due to greedy people they really didn't have anyone to count on or even trust.as far as the media goes i understand that they are trying to make a living as well but they should really check out their facts before they print anything about anyone what they don't understand is that the media sometimes push a little too hard and with so many people in hollywood passing away i am starting to wounder if the media has something to do with it as well.

Slade

Read up on Gary Coleman before bashing him. He's had a very tough life ever since he was born. If anything, I feel sorry for him and I wish him only the best.

Papparazis should leave him alone.

Darlene

Thats good to hear, I wish him well.

VaGentleman

Looking tired!! LOL He always looks that way...Yoda w/ a bit more melanin :)

karma

Praying for you, Gary. Hang in there.

balls

balls

Just Sayin

Leave him alone.

THE WATCHER!!

The caption for this pic is"WHAT CHA TALKING ABOUT PAPARAZZI?"

C'mon TMZ

He doesn't look to good.

ge

Geez,,,,,,cant anyone anywhere find something in their heart to give this guy even a half of a break? This guy did nothing to no one at birth, and gave countless people pleasure.Take a look into his eyes, he is a human being.Show some humanity to him for once.

budden.heather

To Lenn K.: Yeah, I guess he is bitter... Who wouldn't be bitter after having their money stolen from them and having faced a life time of medical problems?! Many of you people that comment on TMZ absolutely disgust me! This poor man has had health issues his entire life as well as financial problems and yet you have no sympathy for him! I wish Gary the best, and I hope that he gets well soon.

Ziggy

Gary Coleman is my hero. He told Gloria Allred's disgusting, irritating daughter, Lisa Bloom to go F herself on national tv. That was the most disrespectful interview in tv history and he told those nasty b^tches were to go and walked out. Go Gary!!! I hope you recover. More power to ya!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments