Erin Andrews on 'Dancing with the Stars'

3/1/2010 10:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We generally don't post names of contestants on TV shows, but this one we had to tell you about.

Erin Andrews
, of ESPN fame -- the woman who was spied on by creepy Peeping Tom Michael Barrett -- will be a contestant on the next "Dancing with the Stars."

As we first reported, Chad Ochocinco will also be competing, as will man-on-the-moon Buzz Aldrin, Pam Anderson, Nicole Scherzinger "Bachelor" Jake Pavelka and Evan Lysacek.

As these shows go, kinda interesting.

BamaGirl

I heard Kate Gosselin(sp? but whocares anyway) is going to be on there also...please tell me this is a lie

ray ray

Kim Kardashian's butt smells so bad. I was walking behind her today on Rodeo. The smell coming off of it.

Big Daddy Magnum

what a dumb whore.

KKK

Shocked and HORRIFIED that Khate GOsselin is going to be on this show.. EVERY SINGLE ONE Of the other contestants ( aside from idiot stick Jake from the bachelor ) are actually celebs. Shannon Doherty, Pam, Buz Ocho, the list goes on.. Since when is KHATE a CELEB? Boy Dancing with the stars has scrapped the bottom of the barrel for sure on this one. Those idiots over on ROL have their grannie panties in a twist over this one cuz ppl are going to bash her bad.

FABIO

Is Erin going to be wearing any skimpy outfits on the show or will she wear a Burka??

No Comment

Love the contestants this season. Even Kate. AT least it's not the Octomoron. Thank god they had enough sense to stay far away from that mess.

nofan

Oh please,in the name of everything holy. Shut up about Kate or Jon or any of them. You live for any little tid bit about them so you can get your hate on. Do not watch. What is so difficult about that? I'll be darned if I am going to watch anything I don't want to. Why do you just go on and on?

Artrina

Like the costumes contestants on this show wear leave little to anyone's imagination... And she complained about a peeper!

justSAYIN

Harvey Levin - Lee Harvey Oswald

Damn you Harvey!!!

gabby

Confirmed kate Gosselin will appear on DWTS...I'm glad for her b/c of the children she tring to support..

Floridachik

if Shannon Doherty doesnt win..she will set if off in that mofo studio...i love her!!!

olddrunk

Is Jake gonna bring that Vienna sausage with him?

offtheproperty

Kentucky Sen. Jim Bunning is one of the biggest ass holes anywhere.

RonBurgundy

Will she also be showing her shaved beave on this show.

...well then I'm not watching!

Popsmart

I'm not watching this season and I love the show. Between hardly anyone I've heard of dancing, I'm definitely not watching for media whore Kate. It's not as bad as tila Tequila but watch, she'll be there next season. Jumped the shark fer shure.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments