13-Year-Old Ordered Stun Gun in Jackson House

3/2/2010 4:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson's 13-year-old son, Jaafar, ordered the stun gun online that triggered a visit from the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services last night ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story that DCFS came to the Jackson family house in Encino last night at around 10:30 after someone told them that Jaafar ordered the gun. Randy Jackson tells TMZ the gun was delivered to the house 3 weeks ago -- but was intercepted by security.

Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Adam Streisand, tells TMZ Katherine took control of the gun and locked it up. We're told DCFS took the gun away last night.

Streisand tells TMZ two people from DCFS conducted interviews last night at the house. They spoke with Katherine and some of the children. Michael Jackson's three kids live at the home, along with some of their cousins.

Both Randy and Streisand tell TMZ none of the children ever got hold of the gun.

As we first reported, DCFS is coming back today to conduct further interviews.

Daphne Lorincz

44. Sorry kids, for all the priviliges fame can give someone, the price you pay is living under the world's microscope. Unfortunate. RIP M.J.

Posted at 2:27PM on Mar 2nd 2010 by Em

To start, could u or someone tell me why Germain's kids don't live with Germain. From watching the Jackson reality show, they showed scenes of Germain's house. I mean the guy has a home, so why his kid doesn't live with him. How come everyone stays at Havenhurst. That household needs to downsize.

Posted at 2:32PM on Mar 2nd 2010 by Daphne Lorincz

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Posted at 2:32PM on Mar 2nd 2010 by Daphne Lorincz

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/02/13-year-old-jaafar-jackson-jermaine-michael-jackson-katherine-jackson-stun-gun-dcfs-childrens-services/2#comments#ixzz0h3ByOTOM

I think they live at the Encino home and I think Jermaine's EXwife still lives there too...it is because Jermaine claims he cannot afford to pay child support or spousal support to his EX so Katherine takes care of them basically with Michaels money!! For some reason he only seems to have money when it comes to traveling, driving a fancy as$ cars and wearing Watches that cost most then most average homes..He is an IDIOT!!!

Linda Lovelest

*** It's just so strange how some MJfans will rationalize a situation such as this. IF your 13 yr old grandson/son used your credit card to purchase a stun gun online I guess you'd just make excuses for him and say it's OK nothing harmful? If so then you need to question your parenting skills. There are still plenty of parents out here today, although not enough, who do supervise and monitor their teenage children's activities and help to safeguard their futures.

Jill

Keep an eye on the nanny Grace...

Rx

Too bad Prince and Blanket didn't have such a weapon. They could have used it to keep Wacko Jacko at bay whenever he got horny.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Posted at 2:53PM on Mar 2nd 2010 by Tellit

NOT me Tellit....I wonder why he has a credit card, not to mention I wonder who pays those credit card bills..HMMMM...Jermaine??LOL!!!
Well if Jermaines kids are NOT being monitored on the computer at the Encino home..just wonder how much stuff MJ3 are seeing???

Missy

23. Keep an eye on the nanny Grace...

Posted at 2:54PM on Mar 2nd 2010 by yuk

I agree!

Mandy

You mean to tell me that CPS doesn't think twice about leaving kids with parents who end up killing them and burying them under a house or killing them and eating parts of their bodies (yes... both of these happened), but they wanna make multiple trips to visit a MANSION where a 13 year old ordered a stun gun??? A stun gun that was intercepted and locked AWAY from him? So this is why the people I mentioned before get quickly dismissed and given a clean bill... the agents are star struck and too busy visiting celebrity homes over BS reports!!

evi

Jermaine Jackson is using Katherine to support his kids with Micheals money. I see them attending Karate classes bet it's Micheals money . Jermaine Jackson be a man and get your kids. Why are'nt they living with you? Micheal was an exemplary father tohis kids why can't you be the same to yours? I wish DCPS would ask you to take your damn kids they probably are a bad influnce on MJ's kids. Jermaaine Jackson is a loser and will never be like Micheal. Katherine cannot afford to take care of your kids financially and emotionally.

astabasta

11. Jermaine's ex-wife (or babies momma) live with Katherine and her children. Hopefully Jaafar got a really good whipping for buying stun guns on the internet. Alright let's move on, kids do some of the dumbest things. CPS is doing their job and I'm sure they'll be nothing more to it.

Posted at 2:24PM on Mar 2nd 2010 by mddiva35

Why the "babies momma"? I am from a non-English speaking country, so I might be wrong. But isn´t that a tad condescending.... or even (I am afraid to say the word, coz I know how some react) racist?

I apologize if I am wrong.

Boys ARE boys - and some girls too, LOL. All over the world. Rich or poor.
He just needs to be told how serious his action was. Too bad it´s all over the media. He´s a kid, leave him alone!

Ricky

It's illegal to have a stungun?

Tinkerbell

Katherine is an 80 year old woman for gods sakes how can she take care of so many grandchildren?

Eileen

SWoods

Jermaine's wife is the cousin of Dr. Tohme Tohme, both muslim, who is related to Randy Philips of AEG. Two of the people behind Michael's death. The plot thickens!!

MiMi

31. I don't see any MJ fans trying to rationalize a thirteen year old having a stun gun, Tellit. What we're saying is: a kid did something stupid, mistakes were made and are being dealt with. What sucks for the Jacksons is they have to deal with the public scrutiny when a kid messes up. No matter how well you monitor your kids, they'll find a way to evade you. But guess what? Sounds like the kid got caught before he got the dangerous weapon. They're doing something right. They'll probably learn from this and monitor the kids' computer activity better.

Posted at 3:13PM on Mar 2nd 2010 by Eileen

you might want to read the new board that is up. seems Jermaine's little darling was using it on Blanket.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments