Conan O'Brien Swag -- Yanked from NBC Website

3/2/2010 2:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Conan O'Brien Swag -- Yanked from NBC WebsiteConan O'Brien's face on a mug is no longer available for purchase ... at least from his former network -- because all memorabilia relating to the former "Tonight Show" host has been banished from NBC.com.

But here's the funny part -- it appears NBC was all too anxious to get rid of their CoCo stash ... because the Jay Leno swag they used to replace it still says "The Jay Leno Show" ... which was canceled nearly three weeks ago.

Jay Leno returned as the host of "The Tonight Show" on Monday night.

stan

Nothing
But
Crap

Buster

I will never watch Jay Leno again. I could care less what he calls his show.

excretive producer

There's no bizniz like CoCo bizniz. Jay Leno is so unappealing, let's bring down the Tonight Show.

chris

I could always relate to Conan and his jokes were really funny. Jay's show just left me bored and ready to change the channel. I don't know what NBC was thinking when they put Jay back with the Tonight Show.

plantboy

Do you know the meaning of the word swag (I didn't think so)....

Nicole

I'm with COCO t-shirts and Team Conan T-shirts along with wrist bands and posters are still selling elsewhere though. NBC can't sweep Conan under the rug like the wish they could. Who would buy and actually wear a Jay Leno Show shirt?

Jenni

I wish the world would boycott it! Jay is a slime for what he pulled!

cochino

who can you count on to beat a story to death when there isn't one?

Who is obviously having a SLOW day?

TMZ!

Tre

NBC & Hay screwed Conan. The best thing that happens to NBC and they push him out the door. What a joke NBC is. Never watching their channel again.

Screw NBC.

Enough Already

He needs to buy some hair/wig. All is see is forehead.

omfg

F$ck Jay Leno

King

Boycott the sponsors of the Faux Tonight Show.

urban

I'm glad Leno's back... now when his show comes on, it'll remind my family and I to turn the TV off and go to sleep!

We're still on Team Coco over here, dammit!

Whocares

Leno has single-handedly destroyed NBC. I used to be able to watch my fave NBC shows when I got home later in the night, but his "crime" time show has left a bitter taste in my mouth. I am sorry NBC, but whatever Lenblow fans that are out there do out outnumber the people who can't stand him, and I am one of those people.

UGGGGHHH