« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lindsey Vonn to Rappers: 'That's the Real Bling'

3/2/2010 2:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsey Vonn is the only chick with better bling than Jay-Z, Flavor Flav, Lil Wayne and Lil Jon combined ... and she's not afraid to show it off.

Lindsey Vonn: Click to watch
The U.S. gold and bronze medalist was out in L.A. yesterday, where she proudly showed off her new heavyweight jewelry and proclaimed, "That's the real bling."

As for partying like a rapper -- she'll leave that to the Canadian women's hockey team.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Dorinha

Adam Burish was joking. Way to miss the point.

me

Dorinha, considering Cana-DUH's posts are dripping with sarcasm, I think he knows Burish was joking. I think you're the one who missed the point.

I don't like all the hating going on though. I think both men's hockey teams were great. The each beat each other once. What more could a true lover of the sport hope for.

Peace to all

Dale

Vonn can't hold a candle next to Lacy Schnoor. Lacy's smoking hot!!

Dorinha

@ Phil:

"Dripping with sarcasm"? Did you read comment #30? There's barely a coherent line amid the adolescent rant. Brevity is the soul of wit. If Cans-Duh's comments represent deep sarcasm, then you're absolutely right, I missed the point entirely.

Dorinha

As a follow-up, Phil, I'm more inclined to agree with your second comment regarding the hating. There is a lot of baiting going on around here today.

I found NBC's coverage of the Olympic Games very flattering (tape-delayed broadcasting aside). I watched the Canadian feed for 99.9% of my Olympic viewing, but I was always interested in what the U.S. commentators had to say. NBC dedicated a lot of airtime to profiling Canada and its athletes, when they might have instead shone the spotlight directly on their own athletes incredible accomplishments. I thought this was classy. Tom Brokaw's segments were downright inspirational.

The Canada-U.S. hockey game had a storybook ending, considering it was a host nation victory. The USA's Ryan Miller tends goal for my favorite NHL team, the Buffalo Sabres. It wasn't difficult to drop allegiances to Miller once he donned the USA jersey, but I'll be thankful to see him back between the pipes in Buffalo. Miller received a well-deserved round of applause from the partisan crowd after Sunday's game. It was one of the best hockey games I've ever seen, and it took two highly skilled teams to produce it.

LAfacts

So everyone knows Apolo Ohno is in L.A. to do interviews and the Jay
Leno show. Tonight (March 2, 2010) he is heading out to get some Sushi. Was TMZ able to
find out which Sushi eatery he ended up going to tonight?
Also, he is planning to go see a special someone (Julianne Hough)
after dinner at a show she is doing called "Burlesque", where she
dons a red wig. Romance in the air? Is she one of the reasons he is
not planning on racing in the next Olympics? Hmmmm...

toryjhons

wowwww its credible and wonderful hockey team its blended team job go ahead and log in this link......

motorola cliq xt