Stun Gun in Jackson Caper -- Small But Powerful

3/2/2010 9:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's the type of stun gun DCFS officials confiscated at the Jackson family home last night -- and according to the manufacturer, it's the smallest, most powerful single battery unit on the market.

Stun Gun in Jackson Caper -- Small But Powerful

Sources tell TMZ Jaafar Jackson ordered a Scorpion 300,000 volt stun gun online. According to the company website, "the power derived from only one 9 volt battery is unreal."

It also fits easily into a pocket or purse.

As TMZ first reported, DCFS officials just returned to the Jackson family home to further question the kids, family and employees on the property.

A family source tells TMZ, "Jaafar fired the gun into a piece of paper."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Who Cares reads a wonder

it's in the DNA

Who Cares reads a wonder

They all lie no matter the issue PACK OF LIARS

Tinkerbell

!

amd

mmmm..."Jackson Caper"......YES it is....he he he

I am sure ALL will be revealed.

With L.O.V.E.

;)

MJFAN212

r.i.p Michael Jackson

Who Cares reads a wonder

WAIT TILL THIS SUMMER the stories will get BIGGER AND BETTER.who will be the first in JAIL,,,,,,LAS VEGAS should start to take bets,,WILL IT BE A BOY OR MAN """touch the boy"" 7-1 odds

Daphne Lorincz

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4uuHvlLMGA

Posted at 7:11PM on Mar 2nd 2010 by matt

So cute. I love little puppies. I've a toy American Eskimo.

4. Notice it says on the gun Keep away from children. They need a better system on the internet so kids can not do this again. I don't know how they would do that.

Posted at 7:18PM on Mar 2nd 2010 by Tinkerbell

I agree. The authorities should look into that too. They should have some kind of warning to ensure that children cannot buy the item as in alcohol or cigarettes etc.
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/02/michael-jackson-stun-gun-family-dcfs-jaafar-jackson/#comments#ixzz0h4J6ffkX

Saddenend

Why isn't DCF arresting Jaffar Jackazz Jackson? And why aren't his parents getting arrested too?

Katherine is going to lose custody QUICKLY after this incident.

I hope Debbie Rowe takes all the kids back to her horse ranch. At least there they won't be subjected to this crap.

And MJ's kids own that house. They can legally kick everybody out.

Jermaine needs to get his kids out. NOW.

jfp

Coming soon: the "Joe Jackson Family Discipline Gun".

"Its how I raised Michael!"

Ball`s has no Ball`s

5. I wished Michael had one to use on some of his creepy fans on here like Deb,Janala,Sue,Astabasta and pmiller

Posted at 7:20PM on Mar 2nd 2010 by Doh

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/02/michael-jackson-stun-gun-family-dcfs-jaafar-jackson/#comments#ixzz0h4KOBApZ
HAHAHA LOL,HATE DEB

Souza

Bass note, treble, stereo control, how low you go
Just enough to make your juices flow
Press play, don't stop, rotate, too hot
You feel I'm real
I'm everything you need, so tell me what's the deal

2000 Watts, 8 ohms, 200 volts, real strong
Too much of that, fuse blown
Be careful what you say don't overload
2000 Watts, 8 ohms, 200 volts, real strong
Too much of that, fuse blown

Be careful what you say don't overload
3D, high speed, feedback, Dolby�
Release two or three, when I reach I can go 'til I hit my peak Compact
steelo, chico, D-Lo, highpost lady Shorty really wanna be there for me

2000 Watts, 8 ohms, 200 volts, real strong
Too much of that, fuse blown
Be careful what you say don't overload
2000 Watts, 8 ohms, 200 volts, real strong
Too much of that, fuse blown

R-Uchitel

I think Jaafar needs to where glasses and take a look at the small 'Danger High Voltage Keep Away From Children' A disgrace that kids can purchase a stun gun online! America needs to tighten it's LAW.

mjjfan50

and who/where did germaine's kid get the credit card from to purchase this stun gun??

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments