Lil Wayne -- No Jail 'Til Monday

3/3/2010 8:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lil Wayne -- No Jail 'Til MondayLil Wayne will not be going to jail today -- dude's check-in date was just pushed back again ... for the 3rd time!!!

If you've been following the saga, Wayne was originally supposed to go to jail a few weeks ago ... but the judge cut him a break so the rapper could swap out his diamond teeth for a less expensive set.

Then -- he was supposed to check in yesterday, until a fire broke out in the courthouse and everyone was sent home.

Now, the judge has decided to once again push back Wayne's court date so more repairs can be made to the courthouse.

According to the Manhattan District Attorney's Office, Wayne will be back on Monday ... unless some other crazy, unexpected thing delays the case again.

Which means there's still time to bake Weezy another going away cake!

ray ray

Why are they showing a picture of the mummy from the movie The Mummy.

L.A.

Must be my luck day.. 1st..Yes....yeah yeah its retarded i know.

Weezy we need you to do more songs with BWS, game and menace!

Dumb Surfer Guy on TMZ

I hope they butt ram this idiot in jail and teach him what real thug life is all about!!

Just sayin'

U-G-L-Y You Ain't Got No Alibi Your UGLY, YEAH YEAH, Your UGLY!

trish

What a winner......

MJFAN212

R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON

I BE DARNELL

MIGHT BE , PERFECT TIMING ,TO FIT IN A FRONTAL LOBOTAMY!

Lisa

I love when people write FIRST but then aren't the first comment..hahaha!
I commented on yesterdays post when it said his sentence was postponed until today. I said it will probably be postponed again. This man must have 9 lives..my goodness!
Now he's going to have to have another going away party this weekend.

JustAMom

This is nuts!!!! They need to just lock him up!

Fan

Big party time at Lil Wayne's place this weekend! Wouldn't you?

barb

There's no other jails or holding facilities in Manhattan?

karma

Good Lord, the man did 8 root canals in one sitting for nothing. That ought to account for something. I bet at this point though, he's ready to get it over with. I hope he comes out with a positive change and attitude.

Dude

Thats nuts. How is it possible to not get locked up anyways. I didnt have money to pay for court fees and they managed to find a jail home for me and another court to go to in order to put me behind bars. Money talk. FO REAL.

Grouch

Why??!!?!?!

He's going to jail not to court.

Darlene