« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods' Caddie -- Pissed

3/4/2010 11:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' caddie claims he's "mad" at his boss and wants everyone to know that he didn't have a damn thing to do with Tiger's cheating ways.

Steve Williams: Click to watch
Steve Williams -- Tiger's caddie for 11years -- told New Zealand's "60 Minutes" that the scandal has "been the most difficult time of my life, no two ways about it, because every single person believed that I should know or did know or had something to do with it."

Williams added, "I knew nothing, that's my answer. I don't have to clarify or extend that answer, I knew nothing." In fact, Williams claims he would have blown the whistle had he known what Tiger was up to.

Williams told the show that he's still furious with Tiger, saying "Of course I'm mad at him, why would you not be? I'm close with his wife and he's got two lovely children."

The caddie claims he's not turning his back on Tiger, adding "When you're a true friend of somebody, that's when somebody needs your support and need you the most. That's when you don't walk away. Tiger's one of my closest friends and he needs my support right now and I'd never think of walking away."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sonya in Tx

Whatever!

Bell

Tiger you have a problem. The caddie does not appear loyal. It it time to give him your walking papers.

Kevin

'..true friend and you dont walk away on someone..".."oh yeah, and he made me a millionaire carrying his bag...."

Lisa

I'd be pissed too if everyone thought I knew. Tiger kept this all under wraps for a couple of years pretty damn well. He's only sorry because he got busted.

Donna

Hes full of crap. For the kind of money he's getting paid to "carry Tigers balls and wood around " he has to know where they are at all times . I'd get over being mad really quick too.

Bobo Frog

He says he's not leaving because he's a "true friend"...a true friend who slags Tiger in the media...yet wants to remain an employee to cash in on his success.

capt andy

tiger made that loser a rich rich man so hell no he isnt going to walk away,,and you can bet everything he said in any interview had tigers blessing...just tigers damage control at work here.

Stupididy at its best

I never liked this guy. he's a jerk !!!! Of course he knew and I bet he was doing some of these girls... What an hypocrit and liar this guy is. Sure he doesn't want to lose his job.
But I have a feeling Elin has a word to say about all these enablers who helped Tiger to live this double life.
Sorry Stevie you are going to be fired soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ToddH

Tiger has made this man millions of dollars. He would be a moron to speak out against Tiger when it comes to his cheating. Getting mad at your boss for cheating on his wife is the most insanely idiotic thing I've ever heard of..

Artrina

Maybe he didn't know what the Chetah was up to. Maybe Tiger thought he was WAY too good to spend time with lowly caddies off the course. Or Steve could be saying this because with Tiger not playing HIS own income is down.....

capt andy

i hope when tiger comes back he gets heckled by the crowd,,im sure they will keep tight control over the crowd but i pray to god someone shouts out when he is getting ready to make a tough shot on national tv..even though they will be thrown out,,please god let it happen...mr control has lost control and he needs to be humbled even more

Ernie

Hey Stevie missing the pay checks are you are you collecting unemployment while Tiger is in rehab? oh I forgot he's out now. Your staying with him because he's your cash cow, as soon as he get's back the checks will be flowing again and you won't have to be on unemployment.

tig

CYA

Tyrone Jefferson

His pants are on fire!

Darlene

Tigers a big boy, hes responsible to know better!!! ;oP

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments