Tiger & Elin -- One Night Under the Same Roof

3/4/2010 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods is another step closer to returning to pre-scandal life -- last night, Elin Nordegren and the kids spent the evening at their Isleworth mansion ... where Tiger has been living for the past few days.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Sources tell TMZ Elin and the kids arrived at the home yesterday afternoon with a security team in tow -- and this morning, the entire crew was still there.

We're told the move could be permanent -- after Elin arrived at the home yesterday, a large truck showed up and workers began moving stuff into the house.

As for Tiger -- we're told he's been at the range all morning working on his game ... paying special attention to his putts.

happy day

Women understand this, a 3some with your wife and another women is the greatest sexual thing in life for men. Yeh baby, I'm having one this weekend, who wants to come join the party????

hottopics

Well there you have it - she is all about the money. They want the endorsements back - god forbid they might not make as much money next year due to lost endorsements.

Elin - maybe people are right about you - you were only in it for the money - what else could it be - we are not talking about 1 woman - we are talking about 19.

Good luck....

horndog

Our long national nightmare is finally over.

yeah....and?

tiv;

I see you have more wisdom to write about today. WHO raised you? Cave bears? Seriously where do you get this stuff? Also, try some grammar for a change. I hate reading your posts, I think from now on when I see your 'handle' I'll just keep going.

Paid her to marry him? HUH and soooo many HUHs. The stuff you come up with!

Pat M

I'm not surprised. Little creeps like Tiger know what kind of women to marry. The kind he can lie to and cheat on and get away with anything and everything. Elin is a fool. Tiger is a psycho.

yeah....and?

There would never be a chance in hell I would take him back, let alone have him in my bed. HOW do you just float all of these other gals out of head, especially when you are having sex again?

Is she going to always suffer from comparsion? The trust is broken, big time. There is zero posiiblity to get that back after 15,000 differnt women in his bed!

Maybe in Sweden they think this sort of thing is fine for the men to be pigs, who knows. He wouldn't park his golf clubs anywhere near my house.

David

paying special attention to his putz.

Me, me, me, it's all about me. -Tiger

don't believe it

Tiger is a control freak and no way was he going to Let her end the Marriage with him looking like the bad guy ...He'll get back with her and then leave her in a year or two ...I think she truly loves the dude ....

don't believe it

I think Elin is one heck of a women no matter what she does ..Shes handled this whole thing with class ...

Jim Davolt

You know I really think it's time TMZ and others back off and let them live. Her staying the night in her own house isn't news. I am really starting to lose respect for you TMZ with all the sensationalism you have been doing lately. Start acting like the news source you want your readers to view you as. Unless of course you want to be recognized as just another celeb gossip site, in that case stay right the way you are.

jaygee58

Re: paying special attention to his putts.

It's a pun . . . "Putz" is slang for Wood's "wood"
if you get my drift . . . no, not driftwood!

tiv

hahahahha #44 who do you think you are where do you live in fantasy land and who cares about my grammar not here to be graded on grammer i just write fast get my thoughts out i dont have time to sit and read all day like you have a life here and if you dont belive what i said hahaha you must live in a cave with bears probly from miss or ms in the back caves to think its not soo

fedupintorrance

Elin is obviously very naive and hasn't had any experience with addiction of any kind. The true test will come now when he is getting back to real life where all the temptations were to begin with. With all addicts while they are in rehab and the beginning stage of recovery they truly believe they have a handle on the cravings. However, when back in the real world with real pressure and temptation recovery is a lot harder than they expect. It's a long and constant battle that lasts the remainder of your life, I hope he has what it takes to continue recovering.

MORONS

FEDUPINTORRANCE...WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT...TIGER IS NOT A SEX ADDICT...HE DIDN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE IN HIS SPEECH THAT HE IS ONE...ALL HE SAID WAS HE NEEDED THERAPY FOR HIS BEHAVIOR...TIGER PLAIN AND SIMPLE IS A REALLY GOOD GOLFER (THE BEST EVER, BETTER THAT NICKLAUS, YEAH I SAID IT NICKLAUS FANS) WHO IS ALSO A PLAYBOY WHO HAD A LOT OF MONEY...TIGER GOT SCREWED BY SKANKS WHO RATTED HIM OUT...THAT'S IT...HE IS NOT AN ADDICT GET OVER YOURSELF.

tiv

Tiger Fan lol you tell them i agree all these people here belive all this crap and no one knows the truth about any of this

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments