« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Women Flocked to Big Ben at Capital City Club

3/6/2010 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ben Roethlisberger was a huge hit with the ladies before the alleged incident at Capital City nightclub Friday morning -- TMZ has obtained several pics showing a smiling Ben posing inside the club with several female fans.

We're told the photos were taken before the alleged incident occurred -- we are unclear if any of the women featured in the photos are the accuser or any of the girls in the accuser's party.

As TMZ first reported, Roethlisberger is being investigated for allegedly sexually assaulting a 20-year-old woman in the bathroom of the Capital City nightclub.

Ben's reps are denying the allegations.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jOEL

#33, it is 18 to enter the bar, but cant drink. They give you a armband if you old enough to drink. But those armbands are very, very easy to get.

Cass

He is such a fat ugly f*ck.

"Ooo! Look at me! I plays football! I good at football! I make more money than doctors and teachers who actually DO SOMETHING ALL DAY!!!"
~BIG FAT BEN

Marie

Everyone in Pittsburgh knows this guy is a pig. When he has too much to drink he has a nasty habit of raping girls. But he is still a hero because he can throw a football.

CHEF KOOKY

"The guy is young, good looking. . . "

______________________________________________

LMAO Are you kidding me? I've seen better heads on a mug of beer.

Posted at 10:38PM on Mar 5th 2010 by kooolaidred

=============================================================

I've seen better heads while shopping for cabbage.

kathi

These well known jocks should realize that there are money seeking girls out there and just be careful. I hope he is cleared but if he did do anything wrong, he has to pay like anyone else!

Rene Defourneaux

He had better pray there is no DNA.

If the medical people collected any of his DNA.

Ben is going to the stripey hole.

Miia

I think this guy is a sexual predator.

Lisa

'Women Flocked to Big Ben...' Why? He's butt ugly.

Skippy

I am wondering how much TMZ is paying for these photos posted on the site? Sounds like a set-up to me!

thebigbazone

I can't believe TMZ missed the reference of "The devil went down to Georgia"

Holly

He disgusts me. I hope he won't get away with rape AGAIN, like he has before. It's time for this pig to be put in prison.

cory

Of course his reps are denying the allegations. All lying, cheating , over rated athletes (Tiger Woods)jack asses wear Nike hats.

calvin Broadus

This is not good. If this girl is credible, "where there is smoke..."

Why don't these sports guys catch a clue? Marry a hot chick & get it on the regular, OR have your bodyguards pre-qual and take notes on every chick that gets near him.

Look at the Disneychurch guy, Rick Warren. Allegedly, he won't go into elevators, etc. alone with ANY woman. That's smart since he is such a high profile target. Big Ben needs to do the same thing. Look at what happened to Kobe. If you have $$$, you got to watch your back with the hoes.

capt andy

ummm why does he only hang with girls with blurry faces,,im confused...

dd

HOW DID THEY END UP IN THE BATHROOM TOGETHER?