Brad Paisley Taken to Hospital After Stage Fall

3/7/2010 12:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Paisley fell during an encore at his concert in South Carolina last night and had to be taken to a local hospital.

Brad was singing "Alcohol" when he fell -- but he got back up and finished the song before being taken to a Charleston hospital. He was released Sunday morning.

Brad Paisley

Paisley posted a pic while in the hospital and a Twitter challenge to followers asking for the video. Ask and ye shall receive.

jillysreststop

I'm sorry (not really) but that is funnier than hell!

Farah

So what happened to him?

ray ray

He is the white Erkel.

debbie

Publicity stunt. That was such a fake fall and an over-dramatized recovery.

Suck My Bronze.

Hah! Hah!

nof

Incredible that he went down that hard.

Then got back up.

finished.

Would up high fiving fans in the front row.

In the amount of pain he must have been in.

That's why he's Brad Paisley.

My hat is off to him.

nof

Eaglewerks

He is a really good fella. Too bad, was a nasty fall. Looks like he lost his balance as the ramp changed angle. Even later when he finally left the stage, looks like he was still having trouble standing erect and not hunched over. Looks like exhaustion from the long set/gig may have contributed to his initial fall.

Jackie

I saw brad friday night in knoxville, he was awesome! I'm glad he is ok.

winenroses

karma

So's he is just bruised up? Looks like he would have sprained something or cracked some ribs on that.
Sure everyone goes to the hospital to be treated by docs and paramedics for attention, have you even heard of Brad Paisley? #4 Debbie.

wtf

Way to stretch reality there... M.J. is dead because he was an addict that would pay whatever it took to have a doctor dope him up.

12. These people are supposed to be saving lives, and they're standing around taking pictures with Brad Paisley. I hope the hospital administrators suspend their star-struck asses! Bullcrap like this is the reason M.J. is dead.

Posted at 11:05AM on Mar 7th 2010 by winenroses

Lewy

Why is it that I never know who these people are?

YOUCH

I hope Brad is feeling better although I know that it hurts worse in the next 2 days.
I work in a hospital and there is nothing against the rules about getting your picture taken.
As for the MJ comment, get REAL. He was most likely already dead upon arrival at the hospital and NO ONE had their picture taken with his lifeless body (although the National Enquirer would probably paid big bucks for it)

YOUCH

Publicity stunt? Does anyone remember what happened to Natasha Richardson when she bumped her head and did NOT seek treatment? If not, look her up under "obituaries"

Lillie Pawluk

Brad Paisley is a WONDERFUL person. We were worried sick for him last night. Thank God he is ok. If you don't know who he is, check him out at BradPaisley.Com or my site at LilliePawluk.Com Love you Brad! Get well really soon!! God Bless you, your loyal crew... AND the ER staff!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments