Alessandra Ambrosio

Bottoms Up

3/8/2010 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Victoria's Secret supermodel Alessandra Ambrosia performed a little yoga on the beaches of St. Barts this weekend.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Namaste.

Straight Talkin Texan

TOO SKINNY! Ewwww!!!

KEA

Do guys really like this body type? I would think it would be like making love to a stick. I've hugged skinny girls like this and it feels creepy. I'm not a fat girl either, I'm 5'4" and 115lbs so I'm trim but I love my curvy body, I think a hard body like this would feel gross...don't you want a woman to be soft and squeezable? *shrug* I just know if I was a guy I wouldn't like this type of body, I'm sure clothes look great on her though, she could probably wear anything but that's about the extent of benefits to being this size.

deleta

Looks like she has some balls.

opaque

"FOR ALL YOU DUMB PEOPLE OUT THERE!!! A TELEVISION CAMERA ADDS 10LBS, NOT A STILL CAMERA.

IDIOTS."

Nice attempt at trying to make yourself feel better by calling other people stupid but....wrong. The reason they say a camera adds 10 lbs. is because you are translating a 3D object to a 2D image. Last I knew photographs are 2-dimensional and (while it's questionable when they turn to the side :P) models are 3-dimensional

Lisa

Somebody buy her a cheeseburger! This is disgusting. What a horrible image to portray to the young girls in the world. That is just unhealthy and not attractive. Most guys I know prefer women with curves. What is attractive about a bag of bones?

JayVeee

waaaaaaaaaay too skinny. yuk yuk yuk! bag of bones...

hermano

A hanger doesn't look different. Well, they both are meant for the same job! Except she is only made of tendoms and bones!

Bar Rafeali, Christina Hendricks, these are real women!

Shame on you TMZ, to put these pictures under the category "BEAUTY"!
It's unresponsible of you, thinking such underweight is sexy and healthy!

low battery

The second photo screeeeams "LOOK AT ME!". And yes, I looked, and looked, and looked.

Princess

She's damn fugly, sadly just because she's tall foreign and bone thin they accept her as a model. She's scrawny first of all she's skeleton nasty, she looks like an anorexic guy LOOK AT HER HIPS,STOMACH, THEN FACE THEN YOU COULD REALLY SEE IT STRAIGHT AS A PENCIL WITH A MANLY FACE. SHE HAS NO BOOBS OR BUTT WHAT SO EVER NOT SO MUCH DIFFERENT IF YOU PUT THAT SAME TWO PIECE BIKINI SWIMSUIT ON A HUMAN SKELETON MODEL WITH THE SAME POSES. ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE ATTRACTED TO THIS THING OUGHT TO GET SOME MENTAL HELP YOU EITHER HAVE A SERIOUS SEXUAL DISORDER OR YOU ARE INSANELY MAD SEEING THINGS AS THEY DO NOT APPEAR.

me

that is not a healthy butt...girl, dont shake that , dont shake that, dont shake that healthy butt, cuz there aint none there!

_LORI!

Su

She's got that beautiful Cindy Crawford face. Too bad it's on D.J. Qualls (The New Guy, Road Trip) body. Eeeewwwww

erin

anorexic much?

Mick

OMG, What a sexy hot figure. That body is so sexy it takes my breath away. Wow, feminine perfection.

lorylovebug

she truly is beautiful, what is her latest boyfriends name? anyone know?
here are some more pictures of her http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeYbEPdiep8

gosh she is to pretty

Mick

That body is about as sexy as it gets. Soooo sexy. I find it crazy when people write that they are surprised that men find that sexy. I just can't understand how anyone wouldn't find that body sexy. It is soooo hot and just dripping sex appeal. I mean come on; a girl's body doesn't get any sexier then hers.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3