New 'Real Housewives'

Who'd You Rather?

3/8/2010 5:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The newest "Real Housewives of New York" Sonja Morgan (left) and Jennifer Gilbert (right) were ready for their closeups at the same event in NYC the other day.

Real Housewives of NY
Question is ...

HaHa!!!

If TMZ had a 'Neither' option, it would be at 100% for this one.

Susan

Who gives a crap?! Seriously...does anyone even care?

jack

jennifer looks like a tranny

Danny

Truthfully, I doubt I would be desperate enough to do either of them!

je

Good reason to live in LA...UGLY.... Money don't buy everything...ich

jim goosh

The one on the right (Jennifer) Lokks Like A DODO BIRD or A BUZZARD. Maybe she's part Pelican. Let's dye her hair rainbow stripes instead of bleaching it blond, and then we can put her on the front of the Fruit Loops box as the New Toucan Sam. SHe's GROSS

MistaO

WHY OH WHY IS THERE NEVER A NEITHER SELECTION?

NEITHER!!!

yeah....and?

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER SET OF STUIPD WOMEN?

Seriously, HOW do you find these gals? Is there some factory pushing these babes out for you? Is there no limit to WHAT these types of women will do? NOW....more?
I hate this show, NEVER watch it, who needs to? You get all you can stand just from the comercials and web sites.

Puke, we are SUPPOSE to get smarter as we age ladies, this is truly a poor example of the women from this country. Clealy their Mothers were not an influence on these daughters. I bet they are just dying right now.

The show hasn't even begun and already we have lift off on TMZ! I love it, good idea ladies, got any more?

Perez Hilton's Bumhole

The one on the right is a horse face! Here horsey. Neigh.....

Doug

I have an easier time voting for other guys.

Neither.

Chuck

Omg thanks 33. for the links, I also googled her and her life seems really cool, I cant wait to see her on the show I hope i like her and doesnt ask fake or anything, but i cant believe she was JP Morgan wife, she must have a great life, after reading about her I think she is actually an important new york socialite, the other housewives who knew who they were before the show, and she had press before the show, maybe luanne may have been seen like she was countess but i think sonja has a more glamourous life that i would love to see and read. cant wait

stammer

I agree 34. At least this girl was on the radar before. She seems to be down to earth and fun. i am interested to see what she's about. I like her way of carrying her self. she seems comfortable with herself. Ramona likes her so she can't be too hoity toity. Luann is freinds with her too. so she must reach the bar. you know the countess

stammer

i think 28 is right. looks like robin wright

Chuck

Is she really JP Morgan exwife, wow she must know ever important people out there, im about to google her, the woman in the green dress she smiles to much needs to tone it down, but the woman in the black she look s like she has no make up, looks very natural, im going to check gettyimages.com and see if she has more picture of her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments