Lindsay Lohan

Sues E*TRADE:

I'm No Milkaholic!

3/9/2010 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan wants $100 million from E*TRADE -- because she believes their "milkaholic" baby featured in their Super Bowl commercial was modeled after her ... and as far as Lindsay's concerned, the smoking gun is all in the name.

videos
The commercial features a baby named Lindsay -- who in the spot, is accused of being the "other woman" in a baby love triangle.

Lohan has filed a lawsuit in Nassau County Supreme Court in NY, first obtained by the NY Post, in which she claims E*TRADE violated Lohan's rights by using her "name and characterization" in business without paying her or getting her approval.

Lohan's lawyer, Stephanie Ovadia, tells TMZ it doesn't matter that the commercial doesn't mention the name Lohan, adding, "Do you know the name Oprah? Do you know the name Madonna? Same thing."

Ovadia had no comment on the "milkaholic" reference, saying "If you look at the commercial as a whole, it's Lindsay Lohan."

E*TRADE had no comment.

RR

She's known by one name? I thought she was LiLo, kind of a rip off of J-Lo. IIRC, wasn't Lindsay Wagner in a milk commercial a few years ago? Maybe if they showed the little girl in the commercial making out with another little girl wearing a hat and driving erratically, then Lohan may have a case.

erika

Not only is that the dumbest idea I have ever heard. It is a waste of time, energy, and money on lawyers. No one but she thought of her. My hope... she will lose, and have to pay for the e-trade lawyers time at $500 per hour.

Bart

I never thought about Lindsey Lohan during that commerical, matter of I've never thought about Lindsey Lohan...ever.

Lauren

Out of all the people named Lindsey in the world, and that stupid piece of trash thinks they are referring about her? OH GET A LIFE!! and STOP DOING DRUGS!!!

cc

If the E*TRADE add used a douchbag in their ad I could see Linday's point! She'll spend a lot of money for nothing on this suit.

FlamingoNut

Hmmmmm, think about it for a minute.
Cute baby, milk drinker, sweet and adorable.
Cue Lindsey.
Nasty lush.
Yeah, close...

Cathy

She is pathetic! She has lost all respect in Hollywood so now in order to stay in the "news" she has to find petty things to sue people for?? She is a washed up, skanky looking fame whore! Go away Lindsay. No one cares about you! You haven't a chance in hell of being a comeback story!

Rain

Lindsay no one would notice if you fell off the face of the world.
Why don't you try getting a job for money. You're not even a "has- been" because you would have had to "been there" at some point to be a has-been. Toad.

um, no thanks

Has Ms Ovadia lost her mind?

If someone says Oprah, yes, I know the mean Oprah
If someone says Madonna, yes, I know they mean Madonna
If someone says Lindsey, I don't know if they mean Lindsey Vonn. Lindsey Davenport, Lindsey Buckingham or one of my sisters friends or anyone else out there.
In fact, there are a few people that pop in my mind before her.
The vast majority of people using google lately for the name Lindsey have been looking for a skier, not a woman who used to be in movies.

kc

I bet she doesn't even drink milk.

Randy

Good grief....Lindsay Lowlife has attacked one of the FEW commercials that I actually enjoyed watching...She needs to hire these people...not dis them...might help her image !!

just sayin

what a delusional foool no one cares about her stupid ass

Kyle

In my opinion the family of the E*TRADE baby girl "Lindsay" should sue Lindsay Lohan for comparing their child her. It obviously is damaging to their child as she surely was set up for a promising career with E*TRADE commercials in the future. These allegations will certainly be damaging to this child's promising future.

If I had to pick the winner in this case I'd invest with the E*TRADE Baby on this one!

JAD

I don't think it crossed a single person's mind that they would be referring to her. She has now made this lawsuit up and from now on everyone will think of her and her problems when this commercial is aired. She has done this to herself.

janet

Talk about stretching it. It never even crossed my mind, never connected the name Lindsay in this commercial with Lindsay Lohan. This girl must believe that we all don't go a single day without thinking about her....what an ego....She's gonna pay that lawyer alot of money and end up losing bigtime...She's washed up....Great job parents...This is what you've created...