Lindsay Lohan

Sues E*TRADE:

I'm No Milkaholic!

3/9/2010 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan wants $100 million from E*TRADE -- because she believes their "milkaholic" baby featured in their Super Bowl commercial was modeled after her ... and as far as Lindsay's concerned, the smoking gun is all in the name.

videos
The commercial features a baby named Lindsay -- who in the spot, is accused of being the "other woman" in a baby love triangle.

Lohan has filed a lawsuit in Nassau County Supreme Court in NY, first obtained by the NY Post, in which she claims E*TRADE violated Lohan's rights by using her "name and characterization" in business without paying her or getting her approval.

Lohan's lawyer, Stephanie Ovadia, tells TMZ it doesn't matter that the commercial doesn't mention the name Lohan, adding, "Do you know the name Oprah? Do you know the name Madonna? Same thing."

Ovadia had no comment on the "milkaholic" reference, saying "If you look at the commercial as a whole, it's Lindsay Lohan."

E*TRADE had no comment.

meme

Seriously? Lilo is going to compare herself to Oprah & Madonna???

The onl thing more pathetic than this ridiculous lawsuit is the fact that Lilo is still a booze-swilling drug addict and her career is in an unrecoverable toilet flush. She used to be somebody with promise and she pissed it all away.

LOSER LOHAN

Marilyn

Let me think.... Sweet, innocent, happy little baby girl made me think of Lyndsay Lohan? I don't think so. Maybe it would be a good role model for her. Milkaholic! That would be great!

hello

Then I am suing Crackhan for defamation of the name Lindsey/Lindsay and for using my name and slandering it.

If she happens to read this, Sweetie trust me, we all know you are an alcoholic. No one would ever confuse you for a milk-a-holic

Stephanie (Lindsay's Mother)

When I first watched the E-Trade Commercial on Super Bowl I laughed because I thought of my 33 year old daughter named Lindsay. So why does Lohan think she has the corner on that name? That girl is sick.

Pistol

She must be desperate for money. And, delusional. She's not a one name icon. Or, an icon at all, for that matter.

What does it say that 'she' sees herself in this role?

MORONS

THIS PLOY FROM LOHAN AND HER LAWYER IS SMART BECAUSE NOW THAT SHE IS STATING IT WAS HER..SHE HAS ENGRAINED IT IN OUR HEAD THAT THE BABY WAS MAKING A REFERENCE TO LINDSAY EVEN THOUGH OBVIOUSLY FROM ALL THE PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED DIDN'T MAKE THE CONNECTION...HOWEVER THIS LAWSUIT IS ONE OF THE MOST DUMBEST THINGS I'VE SEEN...K LET'S GIVE IT A REASONABLE DOUBT THAT MAYBE THE COMMERCIAL WAS MAKING A REFERENCE TO HER...BUT HOW IN THE WORLD ARE HER LAWYERS GOING TO PROVE THAT THIS IS INDEED THE CASE...ALL IN ALL, I LOOK AT THIS LAWSUIT AS A SMART YET DUMB MOVE.

elin

Yes baby- the world REVOLVES around UUUUU.... it's ALWAYS about UUUUU.. get a grip child. The first star by the name of Lindsay, that comes to mind is "Buckingham". 2nd.. "Wagner".
By even making the accusation, you're giving the ad more publicity.
And when was the last time You drank milk??

MORONS

LINDSAY LOHAN IS SO OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY...SHE IS SO DELUSIONAL I BET YOU EVERY MOVE SHE MAKES, SHE WILL REASON WAS ALL FOR ART...POSING NAKED WAS FOR ART...BEING A LESBIAN WAS FOR ART...BEING ADDICTED TO DRUGS AND ALCHOL FOR ART....BEING A HOARDER FOR ART...SUING THE HELL OUT OF E-TRADE FOR USING HER ALL SO COVENANT NAME "LINDSAY OR LINDSEY" (I'M STILL CONFUSED TODAY WHICH IS WHICH) ALL FOR ART.

heguozhog

wo heng hao

STBro

A. Knock, Knock
Q. Who's there?
A. Lindsay
Q. Lindsay Who?
A. You know Lindsay Who
Q. OH ... the baby girl from the e*trade commercial?
A. No, it's Lindsay Lohan!
Q. Lindsay Who?

pissed off

I can't believe that any lawyer in the country would take this case. I mean really Lindsay "GET A LIFE". Are you really so desperate for money now you resort to this. I guess what more can you expect from a girl with a mother and father like that(the poster children for a white trash family).

THE CRIDDLER

I'm aware of lindsay lohan and i didn't for one second put 2 and 2 together viewing this commercial. Lindays is common a name, Oprah and Madonna are basically brands. this is reaching at best. I'd say its not even reaching, its grasping.

Kay

Apparently since this extremely un-talented person doesn't have jobs, she is resorting to any means to support her lifestyle - which is what?????? Whoring around H'wood?

karisma

Y'know, whether or not she can lay claim to "If it's 'Lindsay', then by God it MUST BE ABOUT ME!" (laughable at best), here's an idea for you, Big Red...

If you don't want people making fun of your big boozy, ho-bag persona... don't put yourself out in the public eye being a big boozy ho-bag. We can only work with what you give us.

Tim

I can just imagine her jumping off that couch, spilling her drink, and knocking the mirror over trying to get to the phone so as to call her lawyer when she saw that commercial. Pitiful!