Lindsay Lohan

Sues E*TRADE:

I'm No Milkaholic!

3/9/2010 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan wants $100 million from E*TRADE -- because she believes their "milkaholic" baby featured in their Super Bowl commercial was modeled after her ... and as far as Lindsay's concerned, the smoking gun is all in the name.

videos
The commercial features a baby named Lindsay -- who in the spot, is accused of being the "other woman" in a baby love triangle.

Lohan has filed a lawsuit in Nassau County Supreme Court in NY, first obtained by the NY Post, in which she claims E*TRADE violated Lohan's rights by using her "name and characterization" in business without paying her or getting her approval.

Lohan's lawyer, Stephanie Ovadia, tells TMZ it doesn't matter that the commercial doesn't mention the name Lohan, adding, "Do you know the name Oprah? Do you know the name Madonna? Same thing."

Ovadia had no comment on the "milkaholic" reference, saying "If you look at the commercial as a whole, it's Lindsay Lohan."

E*TRADE had no comment.

smokey

Isn't Lohan a lesbian? Why would we think of her spending the night at a dudes "crib"?

Jennifer

The lazy bimbo is trying to get rich the easy way.
She thinks being called a "milkaholic" is an insult?
There are a lot worse things she could be called.
What proof does this airhead have that the commercial
was referring to her? Is her picture displayed?
Of course not! She's as crazy as they come, and stupid.

Doug

When I hear the name Lindsay, I think of a dirty, stinky, hostile environment called "FIRE CROTCH"

shayshay77

well, when i saw it, i thought it was cute and had nothing to do with her; but my nine year old daughter was watching too; and she automatically thought of lindsey lohan. when i asked her why, she said because of the milkaholic comment. maybe it's an age thing. adults don't care nor do they keep up this mess. kids on the other hand do.

Rhonda

Any idiot would know that this is not a reference to Lindsay Lohan because why would any company want to be associated with someone as unwholesome, slutty and dirty as she is.

Lindsey

As soon as I heard about this, I was actually really really angry. My name's Lindsey and believe it or not, at parties or any first meetings with a person, particularly of my age, I get "Oh my god, like Lindsay Lohan?" People persistently make fun of me because of Lindsay Lohan, just because we have to have the same name (and not even technically because she spells it with an a, while mine's with an e). People assume I'm either a drug addict, an anorexic, a lesbian, an alcoholic, or all around crazy bitch before getting to know me, even when there's no evidence of me being any of those things. Lindsay Lohan needs to get a life and stop being such a diva, and assuming everyone gives a crap about her. Nobody does. She's a low-life, good for nothing, washed up actress who only gets publicity because she gets wasted out of her mind, or goes completely psycho on Samantha Ronson. She's only done 3 summarily decent movies in her lifetime (Parent Trap, Freaky Friday, and Mean Girls) and you can't even recognize her from any of those movies. She needs to grow up and get a reality check. Just because someone used her FIRST name (which is very common) in a commercial, does NOT mean it's about her specifically. Get over yourself, and please, get out of Hollywood and the business if you're not going to try to clean yourself up and give actresses a good name.

perry

just beluck it only milk. really lindsay u want to go to court they have all the prove u are a "MILkAHOLIC" why don't u died and get over it. life goes on

loviatar9

I honestly believe this girl is psychotic. It seems that as her fame diminishes so does her grip on reality. Don't be surprised when she has a complete breakdown, a la Anne Heche. Celestia's little sister Lindsay! Come to think of it, they both "became" lesbians seemingly out of the blue...

Dianne

Hi to everyone, I am new here, this is my first post. I see Lindsay lohan as a tragic figure, having lived more life in her 20-whatever years than most of us will ever live, no matter how long we live. Where are her parents? Especially her mother, who is more immature than her daughters, but is Lindsay's mother nonetheless. She needs firm guidance, rules, regulations, curfews--all of the things we do to try to help our children reclaim their self-control and freedoms because it is heartbreaking to see your child lose her control, her self-esteem,etc. etc. . Lindsay needs major, serious help. The milk bottle Lindsay was not fashioned after her. She does not have single-name recognition--anymore. But she can reclaim her life by nurturing body, mind and soul, and I don't preach religion, but whatever faith or spirituality gets you through the night. Try it, Lindsay. You just might make it...and like it again. *Hopefully won't be so long next time. Thanks for reading. Dianne.

Thunder Thighs

"Do you know the name Oprah? Do you know the name Madonna? Same thing."

That has got to be the most moronic, self-centered, and untrue statement I've heard in 2010.

When I think of Oprah, I'm reminded of a warm, caring individual who shares her success with complete strangers. When I think of Madonna, I'm reminded of a talented, seasoned musical artist from the past 25 years.

When I think of "Lindsay" - I think of a few of my female friends who share the name. When I think of "Lindsay Lohan", however, I'm reminded of a Hollywood failure who has done nothing more than use her name, the media, and her insane family members, in desperate attempts for attention, who hasn't grown up at all in the past 10 years, and a horribly inflated sense of self-worth.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope one of her parents lock her up against her will for as long as it takes to get her shit together ... and so we don't have to hear about her for a while.

Thunder Thighs

"Do you know the name Oprah? Do you know the name Madonna? Same thing."

Me

And such a timely lawsuit. How long ago was the Super Bowl and who won? Was it Lindsay what's her name? Where has she been? She's just now hearing about this commercial? And what ever happened to that other one name wonder....... Ummmm, no. Not Madonna. Ummmm, no. Not Oprah. Ummmmm, no. Not Uma. Who was it? Oh, yeah. Frank-N-Furter.

Wendy

It's seriously hard to fathom just how stupid and egotistical this girl is. I've seen that commercial probably 20 times and NEVER thought of Lindsay Lohan....thank the Lord! It says something though that she thinks a "milkaholic" cheater is a direct reflection of her....she needs to go away for a very long time. This is just so stupid.

jeff jenkins

What a loser why in the world would she think this ad was about her. Nobody cares or even thinks this was about you. Now everytime I hear the name Linsday I will think of LOSER ! so I guess it was about her .

melby

Lindsay Lohan is a twit plain and simple.