« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Report: Big Ben Told Cops No Sex with Accuser

3/10/2010 8:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ben Roethlisberger told police that he never had sex with his accuser, but admitted she bumped her head after the two made "contact" in the bathroom -- this according to a new report.

KDKA in Pittsburgh
claims they spoke with insiders who claim Ben told Milledgeville police that the woman "slipped and fell" after an incident in the bathroom at the Capital City nightclub.

According to the report, the woman suffered injuries to her head.

Story developing ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Eldrick Woods

Sounds fishy to me....of course, no NFL player would ever lie!

Kooky Fan

Story doesn't add up.. Dont' they have one bathroom for boys and one for girls? C'mon Ben!! Come up with something better!!

jerry

STOP THE SEAL HUNT.. clubbing seals is sick!

Whoever clubs seals is a disgusting person..

How about I come over to you and friggn whack your head a few times. Watch you roll around spitting blood.

Ray Ray

and I love how everyone picks on the Ravens. Suck it Steelers fans!

Me

"So anyway, officer,I got confused as to which was the men's room and which was the ladies' room. Reading's kinda tough for me. And well, I wound up in the wrong restroom.

There was this really nice young girl there and we 'made contact.' I know, I know. I can't really tell you how that came to be , but oh, you know, you don't REALLY wanna know, do you? Oh, you do? Um, I can't remember. Anyway, she slipped during this 'contact' and hit her head. No harm, no foul. And that's my story. Can I buy you a drink?"

Cassie

I think its fishy all around, but the last girl probably screwed this one over by filing a false rape claim. Even if he did do something to this girl, I smell some celebrity justice. Also, girlie, maybe you shouldn't be in the clubs at 20. Everybody probably deserves some blame.

hahahaha!

Why was he in the ladies room? How convenient that she slipped and fell with him right there to witness it. Liar, he tried to force himself and she was pushed or knocked down by this big pro athlete. He never had sex with her because she fought back fell and he got scared and ran.

Mark

No officer, really, I swear, she just happened to slip and fall, right onto my exposed erect penis. For real.

Krissy235

You know, it's bad enough when men accuse women of being sluts and liars, but when other women do it, it's just unforgivable. Why? Because there is only one reason they do--to impress men. To give the implication that they can hang, that they "get it," that they're the cool chicks and all the other lying whores are the ones to stay away from. Please.

I don't know if this guy is guilty or not, but two accusations in less than a year? Fishy, for sure. At best, he's an idiot for putting himself in stupid situations, and at worst, he's a sexual predator. You don't have to believe her, but any person, namely another woman, who calls this accuser a slut and a whore without any details, and even suggests that if it DID happen, she's partly to blame just by being there...you are pathetic embarrassment to real women everyone. Get a clue.

Kathy

Well did anyone see him holding a gun to her head and forcing her to go back to a private bathroom? Obviously she wanted to be alone with him. Geez, what happened to the days when a guy made a pass and a girl whacked him and it was over. I guess she may have let it slide with other guys in the past but decided she would cash in on this one. This whole thing is bull crap. Ben, my only advice is to stay in Pittsburgh where everybody loves you and respects you for all you do for the community. Too many golddiggers out there in those other states.

ralph

If she won't go forward and she won't let go, then you have to push her away -- sharply. Where and whether she falls is largely determined by the amount of alcohol she has consumed, but you must break free of her grasp. If she won't let go then you have to defend yourself against her.

s santa fe, vista ca

"contact" read bj or attempted bj. and she fell and sustained a head injury? sounds like big ben has some more "splaining" to do!

mellow

According to the report, the woman suffered injuries to her head.

Holy oops there dude. Well, devils advocate she could have really been wanting to be on him and after he used the restroom in a legitimate way she was at the door trying to get it on w/him and he was laughing and trying to get away from drunk stalker girl. She is blizo and takes a header on the wet floor and feels like an idiot because she fell and he had zero interest in her and this claim is payback.

Or,
you are soooo screwed guy and better pray to all that is holy that head injuries and dna in her orifices do not meet on this planet.

wayne

thats the worst excuse ive ever heard. why the hell was he in the ladies room to being with?

Andie

He ADMITS being in the women's bathroom? What the he// was he doing in the women's bathroom, pervert!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments